The amazing sights are brought to life by our knowledgeable English-speaking driver. Perfect for families, small groups, experienced travelers and small philosophers alike. We aim to provide one of the great highlights of your visit. The flexibility of this private tour allows us to go at your own pace. For those wanting expert accompanied guiding inside the archeological site, we can also supply an on-site licensed guide, upon request.
Langues de l'excursion
- Le circuit privé s'effectue exclusivement avec votre groupe et un guide/chauffeur
- Choix idéal pour les familles
- Flexibilité d'adaptation de l'itinéraire à vos préférences
In visiting Delphi, you will witness the physical structures associated with this incredibly long history, learn of their associated histories and rich mythology. You will also have plenty of time to visit the impressive museum and take in the many artifacts from as far back as the 15th century BC. Includes highlights of the Naxian Sphinx, statue of Antinoos and the bronze sculpture of a charioteer among others.
After enjoying the site and reflecting on its significance, visit the pretty mountain village of Arachova, perched at 3,117 feet (950 meters) on the south slopes of Mount Parnassus. Take the opportunity to stop for lunch or a snack with many choices available. Wander the streets and enjoy many craft shops. Gaze at the majestic views from this mountain village, before relaxing on the return trip to Athens or retiring to the comfort of the 4 star Amalia hotel (if choosing the option of a nights stay).
Our English-speaking drivers are hand-picked to take full and special care of you during your trip. They give a wealth of information en-route to make the most of your experience, as well as much local information. But they are not allowed by law to provide comment and information on the archeological sites outside the vehicle or accompany you into the sites in a guiding capacity. For those wanting personal tours at any of the sites visited, we collaborate with licensed on-site guides and can provide these on request with an extra cost payable on the day (approximately 30 euro per person, per hour, with a normal period per site of 2 hours).
Sélectionnez un mois pour afficher le calendrier des disponibilités et le détail des départs.
Cliquez sur le lien ci-dessous pour vérifier le prix et la disponibilité pour la date de voyage qui vous intéresse. Nos tarifs sont constamment mis à jour afin que vous puissiez toujours bénéficier du meilleur prix possible.
1 Day tour
Code : TG1
Basic day trip option
à partir de
263,15 USDDétail des tarifs
2 Day tour with 4 star Hotel
Code : TG3
Extend you trip & comfort in Delphi with 1 nights stay at the luxurious 4 star Amalia Hotel or equivalent (price based on 2 persons sharing a double room).
à partir de
565,19 USDDétail des tarifs
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup & return is FREE for cruise ship passengers
- Transport by private vehicle (depending on number of passengers)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan (depending on number of passengers)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees (12 euro)
- Lunch & Drinks
- Licensed Tour Guide (approximate cost of 30 euro, per person, per hour with a 2-hour minimum, payable on the day).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Sun cream & hats recommended for visits during the summer months.
- Total duration is approximately 9 hours depending on local traffic & conditions
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- While we do our utmost to check & ensure local sights are open before travel, we are not responsible for short term closures.
- We provide a highly knowledgeable Tour Driver who can provide much information en-route in order for you to make the most from your experience. However our tour drivers are not tour guides. It is against Greek law for our drivers to provide information about any of the archeological sites outside of the vehicle. Only licensed Tour Guides may accompany or guide you inside archeological sites. We collaborate with Tour guides for any of the sites visited and can provide them on request (at extra charge).
- Additional Licensed Tour Guides - Price: Exact prices for tour guides, if requested, may vary slightly from the 30 euro per hour amount specified as an indication & may depend on the individual guide available, group size, & time of year. If a guide is requested the total price will be communicated clearly before the date of travel.
- Additional Licensed Tour Guides: Please indicate on booking if you would like an on-site tour guide. Please note that requests made at short notice may make it difficult to find a guide.
Si vous annulez de 3 à 6 jours avant la date de départ prévue, des frais d'annulation de 50 % seront appliqués.
Si vous annulez au moins 2 jours avant la date de départ prévue, des frais d'annulation de 100 % seront appliqués.