Langues de l'excursion
- Le circuit privé s'effectue exclusivement avec votre groupe et un guide/chauffeur
- Ramassage et dépôt à l'hôtel inclus
- Activité en famille
- Adaptée à tous les âges et tous les niveaux
- Visite en petit groupe
Note that your tour driver does not accompany you into ticketed sites but for those wishing a guided tour of the Delphi site this option is available on request. Entrance fees are not included. Accommodation for three nights is included — one night in a 4-star hotel and two nights in a boutique hotel with breakfast is included. Other meals are not included, unless otherwise stated (see 'Important Info').
Sélectionnez un mois pour afficher le calendrier des disponibilités et le détail des départs.
- Free pick-up & return from central hotels (we will meet you in your Hotel lobby)
- Free return transfer from the Athens Cruise ship terminal
- Airport pick-up and/or return (with supplement on inquiry)
Cliquez sur le lien ci-dessous pour vérifier le prix et la disponibilité pour la date de voyage qui vous intéresse. Nos tarifs sont constamment mis à jour afin que vous puissiez toujours bénéficier du meilleur prix possible.
Code : DEFAULT
à partir de
- Private driver
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- 1 night 4 star accommodation in Delphi including breakfast
- 2 Night boutique hotel accommodation with breakfast
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or private vehicle (depending on number)
- Lunch in Arachova (first day)
- Dinner in Pelion (second day)
- Lunch in Kalambaka (third day)
- Food and drinks unless otherwise stated
- Entrance fees
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A small amount of walking is involved
After meeting your driver at your hotel at 9am, and board your private air-conditioned vehicle. Pass through beautiful Grecian countryside and draw close to the slopes of Mt. Parnassus to Delphi. Feel free to take all the time you need to enjoy the magnificent scenery and tour the center of the ancient world, learning about the Oracle and the site' rich, mythological history as we go. Visit the impressive museum, with highlights like the Naxian Sphinx and the bronze sculpture of a charioteer. Visit the mountain-top village of Arachova for lunch (Included) and enjoy the quaint atmosphere, views and local craft shops before retiring to the Amalia Hotel (4 stars).
Day 2: Pelion, Mountain of the Centaurs
Traveling north to the mountain of the Centaurs, pass through breathtaking mountainous scenery along the way. Pelion was home to the mythical Centaurs who lived in its caves and more recently was designated a 'Natura 2000' site of outstanding natural beauty. Pelion is a peninsula that rises from the Aegean and is full of picturesque villages (including the location of 'Mama Mia' the movie). Spend time in two of these villages before dinner (included) in the village square, underneath magnificent 900 year old plane trees.
Day 3: Meteora Monasteries
After breakfast we travel several hours to visit the monasteries of Meteora. Built on a natural formation of sandstone rock pillars, reaching heights of 1,312 feet (400 meters), the six monasteries date back to the 14th century and form a remarkable combination of nature and spiritual significance. Step back in time among the religious treasures and Byzantine frescoes and explore at least two of monasteries. After, enjoy lunch (included) in nearby Kalambaka.
Day 4: Thermopylae
Journey south along the eastern coastline, stopping at the breathtaking site of Thermopylae to see the monument of King Leonides and enter the visitor’s center which brings to life the ancient battle of the 300 Spartans in 480BC. Stop at one of many charming beaches (summer time only) for lunch or a swim before returning you to your hotel in Athens.
Si vous annulez de 3 à 6 jours avant la date de départ prévue, des frais d'annulation de 50 % seront appliqués.
Si vous annulez au moins 2 jours avant la date de départ prévue, des frais d'annulation de 100 % seront appliqués.