Langues de l'excursion
- Le circuit privé s'effectue exclusivement avec votre groupe et un guide/chauffeur
- Choix idéal pour les familles
- Flexibilité d'adaptation de l'itinéraire à vos préférences
The history of Delphi stretches back in time to at least 1500 BC, before the classical Greek period. Famed throughout the ancient world, Delphi was acknowledged to be the center of the earth by Zeus but was also known because of its oracle. The eternal flame burned in the Temple of Apollo during the Pythian Games, a forerunner of the modern Olympics, and the city's role extended past Ancient Greece when Roman emperors protected the site and continued to send delegations to seek the oracle's advice.
During your visit to Delphi, see the physical structures associated with this incredibly long history, and learn about their rich mythology. You will also have plenty of time to visit the impressive museum to see its many artifacts from as far back as the 15th century BC. Highlight include the Naxian Sphinx, statue of Antinoos, and the bronze sculpture of a charioteer.
Next, return to your private vehicle to continue your tour to the pretty mountain village of Arachova, perched at 3,117 feet (950 meters) on the south slopes of Mt. Parnassus. You'll have time for lunch or a snack with many choices available (own expense), and wander the streets, visiting some of the many craft shops. Gaze at the scenic views before relaxing on the return trip to Athens or retiring to the comfort of the 4-star Amalia Hotel (if option selected when booking).
Note: Your driver takes full care of you and provides a wealth of information when you're in the tour vehicle but is not allowed to accompany you into archaeological sites. If you prefer to have personal tours inside any of the sites visited, an on-site licensed guide can be provided on request (additional fee).
Sélectionnez un mois pour afficher le calendrier des disponibilités et le détail des départs.
Cliquez sur le lien ci-dessous pour vérifier le prix et la disponibilité pour la date de voyage qui vous intéresse. Nos tarifs sont constamment mis à jour afin que vous puissiez toujours bénéficier du meilleur prix possible.
1 Day tour
Code : TG1
Basic day trip option
à partir de
238,73 USDDétail des tarifs
2 Day tour with 4 star Hotel
Code : TG3
Extend you trip & comfort in Delphi with 1 nights stay at the luxurious 4 star Amalia Hotel or equivalent (price based on 2 persons sharing a double room).
à partir de
520,86 USDDétail des tarifs
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off for cruise ship passengers
- Transport by private vehicle (depending on number of passengers)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan (depending on number of passengers)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees (12 euro)
- Food and drinks
- Licensed tour guide to accompany you inside archaeological sites (can be provided on request for an additional charge)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable shoes are recommended
- Sunscreen and hats are recommended for visits during the summer months
- Duration time is approximate and may vary based on local traffic and conditions
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- While the local operator does its best to ensure sites are open before travel, they are not responsible for short-term closures
- Driver vs. guide: The local tour operator collaborates with tour guides for the sites visited and can provide one on request for an additional fee.
- During your tour, a highly knowledgeable driver can provide much information en route so you can get the most from your experience, but drivers are not tour guides; it is against Greek law for drivers to provide information about archaeological sites outside of the tour vehicle. Only licensed tour guides may accompany or lead you inside archaeological sites
Si vous annulez de 3 à 6 jours avant la date de départ prévue, des frais d'annulation de 50 % seront appliqués.
Si vous annulez au moins 2 jours avant la date de départ prévue, des frais d'annulation de 100 % seront appliqués.