Langues de l'excursion
- Sortez des sentiers battus en 4x4
- Circuit tout compris
- Petit-déjeuner inclus
- Dîner inclus
- Déjeuner inclus
Day 1 (L,D)
Leaving Cairns, head north along Queensland's Great Ocean Road towards Daintree, where you will join the Daintree River Cruise for a river cruise. Then, engage in 4WD and travel along the Bloomfield Track (weather permitting) enjoying many scenic spots and a stop for lunch. Then head onto Cooktown.
Day 2 (B,L,D)
Start your day with a visit to Grassy Hill Lookout, the Botanical Gardens and Powerhouse Museum. From Cooktown, you will head west to Lakefield National Park. After visiting “Old Laura” homestead, travel through many fascinating river valleys and numerous giant termite mounds before arriving at our accommodation at Coen/Musgrave.
Day 3 (B,L,D)
This afternoon continue on a westward track towards the West Coast and the famous mining town of Weipa. You will arrive in Weipa in late afternoon.
Day 4 (B,L,D)
Enjoy a Weipa Mine tour and then depart the port of Weipa and its amazing coastline before traveling onto Bramwell.
Day 5 (B,L,D)
Departing Bramwell, head through one of the largest cattle station on the Cape - Batavia Downs. Now, begin what will be one of the highlights of the tour. It’s now time to join one of the original Telegraph Tracks Traveling further north to visit Elliot Falls and fruit bat Falls. Joining the Bamaga Development Road you will arrive at the Cape's most famous river, the Jardine, crossing the crocodile infested stream by ferry, then onward to the top arriving at Loyalty Beach.
Day 6 (B,L,D)
Visit the remains of Somerset, which was established by the Jardine Family as the Government outpost and Cattle Station. This is a particularly scenic part of the Cape. Then head for Australia’s most northerly point, Cape York. The 30-minute walk to the point has lots of great views, also once you arrive it’s time to grab a drink and enjoy the afternoon over the Torres Strait.
Day 7 (B,L,D)
Take a boat cruise across the Torres Strait to Thursday Island we enjoy a guided tour around this small island that is part of Torres Strait culture and history. The island is situated between Cape York and Australia’s nearest neighbor New Guinea. Take a ferry to Horn Island, where you will also enjoy a short tour of the Island and stay on Thursday Island for the night.
Either take your return flight back to Cairns from Horn Island or return to the Mainland.
Sélectionnez un mois pour afficher le calendrier des disponibilités et le détail des départs.
Cliquez sur le lien ci-dessous pour vérifier le prix et la disponibilité pour la date de voyage qui vous intéresse. Nos tarifs sont constamment mis à jour afin que vous puissiez toujours bénéficier du meilleur prix possible.
Twin Share DF
Code : TG3
à partir de
3 758,17 USDDétail des tarifs
Twin Share FD
Code : TG5
à partir de
3 758,17 USDDétail des tarifs
The Tip of Australia
- Modern 4WD vehicle and experienced driver guide
- All accommodation costs
- All breakfasts & dinners and light lunches as per the itinerary
- Morning / Afternoon teas
- All National Park entry fees
- All ferries and barges
- Cruise to Thursday Island and a bus tour of the island
- Cruise to Horn Island and tour of the Island
- Flight/cruise from Horn Island to Cairns
- Daintree National Park and ferry crossing
- Gratuities (optional)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Each traveler is allowed 1 soft bag of 10kg
Si vous annulez de 3 à 6 jours avant la date de départ prévue, des frais d'annulation de 50 % seront appliqués.
Si vous annulez au moins 2 jours avant la date de départ prévue, des frais d'annulation de 100 % seront appliqués.