Langues de l'excursion
- Visite en petit groupe
- Déjeuner inclus
- Visite avec guide local
- Observez la faune et la flore indigènes dans leur environnement naturel
8.30am: A nice early start to your day as you jump in the back of the covered pick-up truck that will transfer you out to Mae Sa Valley. Settle back and enjoy the hour journey.
9.30am: Arriving on the outskirts of a hill tribe village, you embark on the 2.5 hour hike with a gradual climb past some village houses. Before long, you will be surrounded by unspoiled jungle and with your experienced guide leading the way, a few friendly dogs may come and join you.
Your hike is along a local trail so keep yours and ears open for a chance to encounter the hill tribe people going about their daily tasks.
Throughout the hike, you will come across a variety of flora and fauna, as well as a cabbage farm and another hill-tribe village. Your guide will share their knowledge of the area and explain the customs of village life in Northern Thailand.
12pm: Having worked up quite an appetite, you will transfer to the zipline location for a Thai buffet lunch or make a stop at a picturesque waterfall to enjoy a picnic lunch. Your guide will take care of this decision based on weather conditions and other factors.
2pm: After lunch, your zipline adventure begins with a safety briefing and equipment fitting. With 9 ziplines ahead, you will literally be zipping through the jungle, from one tree to another. This is truly, an adrenaline-pumping way to experience the forest.
Package Includes: 9 Ziplines, 2 Abseils, 1 Bamboo bridge, 1 Hill tribe ladder, 1 Kung Fu walk, 1 Monkey bridge, 1 Sky Bridge, 1 Spiral staircase, 1 Zig-zag walk way, 1 Wooden walkway.
4.30pm: At the end of the action packed day, you will enjoy the relaxing transfer back to your Chiang Mai accommodation, arriving around 5.30pm.
Sélectionnez un mois pour afficher le calendrier des disponibilités et le détail des départs.
Les ramassages à l'hôtel commencent avant cette heure. Contactez l'organisateur local pour vérifier l'heure exacte de ramassage à l'hôtel.
Cliquez sur le lien ci-dessous pour vérifier le prix et la disponibilité pour la date de voyage qui vous intéresse. Nos tarifs sont constamment mis à jour afin que vous puissiez toujours bénéficier du meilleur prix possible.
Explore Northern Thailand's beautiful jungle
- Experienced English speaking tour guide
- Water and snacks always available throughout the entire day
- Thai Picnic Lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by covered pick-up truck
- Personal expenses and gratuities
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Participants must be reasonably fit and in good physical condition
- Not recommended for child aged 7 and under
- Children 8 and over must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- What to bring: Hiking - a day pack, suncream, sunglasses, a hat or cap, camera, other personal items you may require, swimsuit, footwear of hiking shoes, or trainers or running shoes.
- What to bring: Zipline - sport outfit, a raincoat during the wet season, a fleece in cool season. (December, January chilly in the morning and evening).
- Drinking water is provided during the activities (trek and zipline) and soft drinks available for purchase at local shops.
- Season: Best (coolest) season is from October to end of February. Rainy season from June to September is beautiful lush and green. March and April are very hot and dry.
Si vous annulez de 3 à 6 jours avant la date de départ prévue, des frais d'annulation de 50 % seront appliqués.
Si vous annulez au moins 2 jours avant la date de départ prévue, des frais d'annulation de 100 % seront appliqués.