Certified Divers lets go it is dive time! Diving Curaçao is an amazing experience. This is a small group tour with focus on quality, unless you are part of a large group who want to dive together.
The waters of Curaçao offer spectacular visibility along with many species of fish that are found only in Curaçao. On a typical dive you may French angelfish, Eels, Morays, Lion Fish or parrotfish, a variety of live coral and, of course, a spectacular variety of colorful tropical fish.
Langues de l'excursion
- Visite en petit groupe
- Équipement de plongée avec tuba inclus
- Rencontre au plus près de la faune sauvage
- Guide professionnel, sympathique et instructif
1-Tank Shore Dive Start time: 9:00 a.m.
You will set up the dive equipment at the dive center, and then whe are reading to go to Tugboat.
Here you get a briefing of the Dive.
This Dive location is one of Curaçao's most famous and popular Dive & Snorkel sites. Named after the tugboat that was accidentally sunk years ago, this little wreck rests at just 5 meters (17 feet).
Beside the Tugboat there's a lot more to see, including a dramatic pretty wall on one side, and a shallow reef to the other, home to a large variety of reef fish and cool creatures.
This is a great place to take photo's and is perfect for snorkelers too.
The dive location for the second dive is Marie Pampoen Start time: 1:00 p.m
For the second dive you will go to Marie Pampoen.
At the dive site you gat a briefing of the dive.
Marie Pampoen is a sandy beach, where you can easily walk in the water. This dive site for novice and experienced divers.
The sand on the shallow plateau is scalded met some staghorn coral and elkhorn coral. Between the rocks of the breakwaters are often octopuses to Find. The drop off is located around 12 meters (39 feet)
Find Many Caribbean doctor fish, squirrel fish and parrot fish are among the Permanent Residents of this reef.
Large sponges in beautiful colors overgrow the reef.
From a dept of 18 meters (59 feet) there begins "Car Pile" here you will find construction waste in form of beams. Between 28 & 33 Meter (91 feet & 108 feet) shows a flat bottom that was used to transport cars. Behind this flat bottom are end-of-life vehicles, which here in the 60 's of the previous century. Tarpon, Barracuda and lionfish are almost always around the vehicles.
Sélectionnez un mois pour afficher le calendrier des disponibilités et le détail des départs.
Le transfert depuis l'hôtel commence environ 30 à 60 minutes au préalable
Cliquez sur le lien ci-dessous pour vérifier le prix et la disponibilité pour la date de voyage qui vous intéresse. Nos tarifs sont constamment mis à jour afin que vous puissiez toujours bénéficier du meilleur prix possible.
Certified Scuba Diving 1-Tank
Code : TG1
1-Tank Guided Shore Dive to Tugboat
à partir de
70,00 USDDétail des tarifs
- 1- or 2-tank dive
- Dive Equipment (BCD, regulator, wetsuit, fins, mask, tank and weights)
- Small-group tour
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only; in the area of Jan Thiel Baai)
- Transportation Dive center to Dive Location
- Local taxes
- It is possible to buy a USB photo stick with your experiences, this is optional and available to purchase (reservation required)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase and reservation required)
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off from Willemstad ($12.50 per person to be paid direct) and Mambo Beach area ($10 per person to be paid direct)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
Si vous annulez de 3 à 6 jours avant la date de départ prévue, des frais d'annulation de 50 % seront appliqués.
Si vous annulez au moins 2 jours avant la date de départ prévue, des frais d'annulation de 100 % seront appliqués.