Langues de l'excursion
- Offrez-vous une journée à l'écart du tumulte de la ville
- Conseils avertis d'une personne de la région
- Service personnalisé pour petit groupe
- Circuit tout compris
Arezzo is the medieval town that set the backdrop for Roberto Benigni’s multi-Oscar winner Life is Beautiful. The town is also known for its impressive cathedral frescoes and the main piazza seen in the film, which tells the tale of an Italian family during World War II. Free time to visit
From Arezzo you will head to Cortona, the luscious hilltop town known for its olive groves and made famous by Diane Lane in Under the Tuscan Sun. You will be given free time in Cortona to explore the narrow streets, artisan stores and other landmarks seen in the cinematic adapation of Frances Mayes' novel. Who knows, maybe your own Italian love story will unfold! Upon leaving Cortona, we will travel through the iconic Tuscan landscapes made famous in Letter's to Juliet before stopping at a scenic eatery for a light lunch.
Just a 10 mins drive from Cortona we will find our local restaurant located in a stunning position overlooking the Tuscan hills and also producers of the famous Montepulciano DOCG wine. Here we will enjoy our light lunch with local Tuscan products including the tasting of 2 different wine.
From here, you head to the famous Montepulciano, where vampires converge in the Twilight Saga's New Moon. The beautiful walled town is also the home of the Montepulciano DOCG wine of the Chianti, making it the perfect opportunity for a tasting of vino and other local products at an ancient underground cellar from the 14th century. You will have the chance to purchase products for the perfect gift or to ship home. Your guide will provide you with a local insight, information about the specific scenes and other films set in each place, as well as free time to explore the other attractions that the the towns have to offer at your leisure.
You will head back to Florence for approximately 8:00pm
Sélectionnez un mois pour afficher le calendrier des disponibilités et le détail des départs.
Cliquez sur le lien ci-dessous pour vérifier le prix et la disponibilité pour la date de voyage qui vous intéresse. Nos tarifs sont constamment mis à jour afin que vous puissiez toujours bénéficier du meilleur prix possible.
View of the Tuscan hills from our restaurant
- Wine tasting
- Local guide
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Minimum age is 18 years
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Si vous annulez de 3 à 6 jours avant la date de départ prévue, des frais d'annulation de 50 % seront appliqués.
Si vous annulez au moins 2 jours avant la date de départ prévue, des frais d'annulation de 100 % seront appliqués.