Langues de l'excursion
- Rencontre rapprochée avec les dauphins
- Vivez une soirée romantique avec dîner
- Approchez au plus près de la faune indigène
- Service personnalisé pour petit groupe
- Découvrez les sites depuis un bateau
- Plats végétariens disponibles
Day 2:After breakfast, your guide will take you to Mosquera Islet, an easily accessed scuba diving site. Mosquera is located between North Seymour and Baltra. The maximum depth for this dive site is 30 meters with currents generally mild. This site is famous for the sea lions that come and play during the dive and sharks, turtles, rays, barracudas and tropical fish are common in this area.
Day 3:On this day, you will dive at Bartolome and Cousins which offers terraced steps that descend to 30 meters before dropping down to a Sandy bottom at 40 meters. The steps are covered with soft black coral, and are an excellent place to find the Pacific Seahorse. You can find white tipped reef sharks, green sea turtles and large moray eels near the overhangs from some of the steps. You can also encounter schools of barracuda and other reef fish. Manta rays and hammerheads can often be seen off the steps in the blue.
Day 4: Today you will have some free time in the morning that you can choose to spend at Torutga Bay. This is a white sand beach where you can see marine iguanas and also go kayaking. You can also spot Tintoreras sharks along the coast. After lunch at around 12:30pm, you will be picked up from your hotel in Puerto Ayora to take a speed boat to Isabela (2 hours). Here, you will visit the Flamingo Lagoon and spend a relaxing night.
Day 5Early in the morning after breakfast, you will hike the Sierra Negra Volcano which is located 13 miles from Port Villamil and has the second largest volcanic crater in the world. Then, you will go to Volcan Chico where you can feel the warmth of the ground, which is proof of the volcano’s activity. You will enjoy a box lunch before returning to the hotel to take some rest. Later in the day, you can go snorkeling or swimming at Concha Perla and admire the colorful fish, sea urchins, starfish, sea lions, or even sea turtles.
Day 6Early in the morning you will take the speedboat to go back to Puerto Ayora. You will enjoy a quick breakfast and then head to the airport to catch your flight back to Quito.
Sélectionnez un mois pour afficher le calendrier des disponibilités et le détail des départs.
Cliquez sur le lien ci-dessous pour vérifier le prix et la disponibilité pour la date de voyage qui vous intéresse. Nos tarifs sont constamment mis à jour afin que vous puissiez toujours bénéficier du meilleur prix possible.
6 days GPS diving hiking
Code : TG1
6 days islands hopping with diving & hiking
à partir de
1 895,00 USDDétail des tarifs
6D program INCL flights QUITO
Code : TG2
6 day diving & hiking program including flights from Quito or Guayaquil
à partir de
2 550,00 USDDétail des tarifs
- 5 nights accommodation in Tourist Superior Hotel in Santa Cruz and Isabela (based in a triple room)
- Transfer in and out form Baltra airport
- Two day diving program and 2 immersions per day
- Local transportation, inter island transportation
- Activities in Isabela
- Engligh speaking guide
- 5 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 2 dinners
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Bus from airport to channel (from where the tour starts) and vice versa, only if you fly with TAME $10 p.p.
- Round flight Quito-Baltra-Quito
- National Park entrance fee: $100 p.p.
- Transit card: $20 p.p.
- Extra expenses, meals and personal insurance
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a dive
- You will have a guide during the whole trip, except on the boat to Isabela and Santa Cruz