Langues de l'excursion
- Circuit tout compris
- Ramassage et dépôt à l'hôtel inclus
- Confirmation instantanée
- Excursion de plusieurs jours
08h00 – 08h30: You will be picked up at your hotel and then start a scenic 3.5 hour drive to Halong Bay, through the Red River Delta region.
12h00 – 12h30: You will embark on Luxury Traditional Junk Cruise followed by a short cruise briefing.
13h00 – 15h30: Then enjoy a lunch while cruising along limestone islets.
15h30 – 16h30: Take the opportunity to kayak among the hidden areas of the bay, around the Luon Cave area.
16h30 – 17h30: You will cruise to Soi Sim island, where you can go swimming and relaxing at the beach of Soi Sim or climb up to the top of the island for a panoramic view of the bay. Then return to the main boat to have a shower and enjoy the sunset.
19h00: Dinner is served. Socialize with other guests, fish for squid, or just laze around. Overnight on board.
Day 2: Halong – Lan Ha Bay (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
06h30 – 07h00: You can start your day with Tai Chi exercises or a photo hunt before your breakfast
08h30: Then you will transfer to a different boat for a cruise to Lan Ha Bay.
08h30 – 12h00: You will be able to explore the Light and Dark Cave by kayak, and/or swim and relax at the beach.
12h00 – 14h00: Return to the day boat and enjoy lunch on board. You can do more kayaking, to explore Lan Ha Bay or just relax at the beach.
14h00 – 14h30: You will visit a floating Pearl Farm and learn a technique for making high quality pearls.
If the weather permits, you will continue to Three Peach Beach for swimming.
14h30 – 16h00: You will cruise back to the main boat.
19h00: You can enjoy dinner on-board.
Day 3: Halong Bay – Hanoi (Breakfast/Lunch)
06h30 – 07h00: You can join Tai Chi exercises or a photo hunt before having breakfast at the sunrise.
08h30 – 09h30: You can explore the amazing Sung Sot Cave (Amazing Cave) – the nicest cave in Halong Bay.
09h30: Return to the boat, freshen up and check out of your cabin.
09h30 – 10h30: You will continue your cruise exploring the Bay, passing Ba Hang fishing village, Dog Islet, and more.
10h30 – 11h30: While heading back to the harbour, you will watch a cooking demonstration before enjoying a traditional Vietnamese lunch.
12h00 – 12h30: Disembark the cruise and head back to Hanoi
16h30 – 17h00: Drop off at your accommodation.
Sélectionnez un mois pour afficher le calendrier des disponibilités et le détail des départs.
Cliquez sur le lien ci-dessous pour vérifier le prix et la disponibilité pour la date de voyage qui vous intéresse. Nos tarifs sont constamment mis à jour afin que vous puissiez toujours bénéficier du meilleur prix possible.
Single Luxury Cabin & Tranfer
Code : TG1
3-day Halong Bay cruise with round-trip transfer by shuttle bus from Hanoi to Halong and back. Staying in Deluxe Cabin with 7 meals included (02 Breakfast - 02 Lunch - 02 Dinner - 01 Brunch).
à partir de
565,00 USDDétail des tarifs
Dbl/Twin LuxuryCabin & Tranfer
Code : TG2
3-day Halong Bay Luxury Cruise with round-trip transfer by shuttle bus from Hanoi to Halong and back. Staying in Luxury Cabin with 7 meals included (02 Breakfast - 02 Lunch - 02 Dinner - 01 Brunch).
à partir de
353,00 USDDétail des tarifs
Premium Cabin with Balcony
Code : TG3
Luxury 3-day Halong Bay Cruise with Round-trip Transfer by from Hanoi to Halong and back. Stay in Premium Cabin Balcony 4 meals included (02 Lunch - 02 Dinner - 02 Breakfast - 01 Brunch)
à partir de
388,00 USDDétail des tarifs
Legendary Cruise in Halong Bay
- 2 nights accommodation at a Luxury cruise cabin /Deluxe cabins with A/C and en-suite Bathrooms
- All meals on board
- Complimentary bottled water in the cabin
- Welcome drink
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Kayaking (double kayak), local rowing boat
- Taichi in the morning and cooking demonstration
- Happy Hour
- Squid-fishing, board games, music and movie show
- English-speaking guide
- On-board insurance
- All airfares, visa arrangements.
- Beverages, spa and personal expenses.
- All services not clearly mentioned as included
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All adult prices are applied for group with even numbers of pax (for example 02, 04, 06...) only. Single supplement will be applied to the odd one out if groups have odd numbers of pax.
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions without prior notice. Swimming or kayaking excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather.
- Meals on board are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood & international. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (01) week prior to the cruise date.
- Advance registration is required with your full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiration date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.
- Wi-Fi is available onboard free of charge in the terrace deck. However, regular interruption is expected due to nature of internet signal at sea.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- The Extra fee 65US$/person of the Lunar New Year in Vietnam (From 07 February till 10 February 2016 would be applied) Directly pay to the tour guide for year end party on the cruise.
Si vous annulez de 3 à 6 jours avant la date de départ prévue, des frais d'annulation de 50 % seront appliqués.
Si vous annulez au moins 2 jours avant la date de départ prévue, des frais d'annulation de 100 % seront appliqués.