Langues de l'excursion
- Très bon rapport qualité/prix
- Guide professionnel, sympathique et instructif
- Service personnalisé pour petit groupe
- Offrez-vous une journée à l'écart du tumulte de la ville
- Billets coupe-file
- Circuit accessible aux fauteuils roulants
At the Port Arthur Historic Site you will experience a fascinating, 40 minute guided walking tour—a great introduction to Port Arthur, its people and its past. The tour is led by an experienced tour guide and provides an introduction to the most significant parts of Port Arthur, giving you a great foundation to continue exploring at your leisure.
Your admission fee includes a fully narrated 25 minute harbor cruise on board the MV Marana. The MV Marana will take you past the Dockyard, the Isle of the Dead Cemetery and the Point Puer Boys’ Prison. The on-board guide will provide commentary, introducing you to the maritime history of Port Arthur. You can also enjoy a warm drink, a bite to eat or even a local wine or beer, on board, as you take in the view.
Golf buggies are available for anyone not too steady on their feet. Refreshments are available in the restaurant situated at the main entrance (at own expense).
The shuttle bus will depart Port Arthur in time to return to the Cruise Ship, prior to departure time.
Sélectionnez un mois pour afficher le calendrier des disponibilités et le détail des départs.
Cruise Ship passengers will be collected from Hunter Street, opposite the Cruise Ship Terminal.
Please look for "Tours around Tasmania" logo on a signboard or on the side of the vehicle.
Les horaires sont susceptibles d'être modifiés en raison des conditions de circulation locales.
Tour au départ à distance de marche du port de croisière
Cliquez sur le lien ci-dessous pour vérifier le prix et la disponibilité pour la date de voyage qui vous intéresse. Nos tarifs sont constamment mis à jour afin que vous puissiez toujours bénéficier du meilleur prix possible.
Shuttle - exclusive
Code : TG1
Entrance fees to Port Arthur are not included in this option and will need to be paid to the operator, on the day, by card or in cash, in order for tickets to be pre-booked.
à partir de
93,67 USDDétail des tarifs
Shuttle - inclusive
Code : TG2
Entrance fees to Port Arthur are included in the price for this option.
à partir de
126,45 USDDétail des tarifs
Port Arthur historical site
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or small coach
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- All customers, at time of booking (or prior to pick-up): it is very important to provide a mobile number (incl. area code), if possible.
- Cruise ship passengers to provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A fair amount of walking is involved
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adult.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately - it is always cold at the summit
- We are aware that Cruise Ship passengers need to return to their ship in time for departure. We aim to arrive at least 30 to 60 minutes prior to the stipulated time. Customers should confirm this time with their tour guide on the day.
- 12-seat or 7-seat vehicles will be utilized to the maximum legal carrying capacity of the vehicle, irrespective of weather conditions.
- Port Arthur Entrance fees: Adult $37.00, Concession & Senior (>65) $28.00, Child (7 to17) $17.00. If not already included in selected tour option, the appropriate fee will need to be paid to the tour operator on presentation at the vehicle, in cash, or by credit card.
- An ATM is available at Port Arthur Visitors Centre.
Si vous annulez de 3 à 6 jours avant la date de départ prévue, des frais d'annulation de 50 % seront appliqués.
Si vous annulez au moins 2 jours avant la date de départ prévue, des frais d'annulation de 100 % seront appliqués.