Langues de l'excursion
- Offrez-vous une journée à l'écart du tumulte de la ville
- Observez la faune et la flore indigènes dans leur environnement naturel
- Service personnalisé pour petit groupe
- Équipement de plongée avec tuba inclus
- Plats végétariens disponibles
- Guide professionnel, sympathique et instructif
- Excursion de plusieurs jours
Meet with an English-speaking guide at the airport in Baltra. From there, you will be taken to the port of Puerto Ayora (Santa Cruz Island) for lunch. Afterwards, you will take the public speedboat to Isabela, which lasts approximately three hours. After resting for a while at the hotel, you will head to the Flamingo Lagoon, which is the largest coastal lagoon found in the Galapagos and is one of the main reproductive sites for the grand majority of flamingos. You will have dinner and rest. Overnight at Hotel Las Tintoreras.
Day 2: (B, L, D)
Early in the morning, head on a tour of the Sierra Negra Volcano. This volcano has the second largest volcanic crater in the world, measuring 6 miles in diameter and 300 feet deep. You will then go to the Volcan Chico where you can feel the warmth of the ground as proof of the volcano’s activity (16km hike). If you are not able to do the hike, we can arrange a different activity. Here, you will enjoy a box lunch before returning to the hotel. After resting for a bit, you have the chance to go snorkeling or swimming at Concha Perla where you can observe the colorful fishes, sea urchins, starfishes, sea lions, or even sea turtles. You will then have dinner and rest. Overnight at Hotel Las Tintoreras.
Day 3: (B, L, D)
After breakfast, visit the Charles Darwin Research Station, located on Santa Cruz. Here you will be able to interact with the Giant Tortoises and give them a pet on their heads. Then you will be going to Tortuga bay. Here it is possible to see marine iguanas and flamingos, at this baby powder white beach with its magically blue waters. Overnight at Hotel Lobo de Mar.
Day 4: (B, L, D)
After breakfast, visit at Floreana Island, to explore the human history of the islands. First, you will visit Post Office Bay. Whaling ships used to drop off their letters here, so ships returning home could take the letters with them. Then, explore the north shore of the island to see marine life, such as sea turtles, manta rays, sea lions and if you are lucky, penguins as well. Next, visit Mirador de la Baronesa. Here you can learn about mangroves. Overnight at Hotel Lobo de Mar.
There is the possibility of changes in the itinerary in this day due to availability, weather conditions and National Park regulations. This is why we offer an alternative island visit with similar activities if needed.
*Alternate day tour visit to Santa Fe IslandDay 5: (B)
After breakfast, travel to Baltra Airport and stop by The Twins (The Gemelos) on the way. These are similar to craters, but formed by a collapse of the Earth because of the lava flows that passed below. The tour will end upon the arrival to the airport (approximately 11:00am, depending on your flight) where you will depart to Quito or Guayaquil.
Sélectionnez un mois pour afficher le calendrier des disponibilités et le détail des départs.
Cliquez sur le lien ci-dessous pour vérifier le prix et la disponibilité pour la date de voyage qui vous intéresse. Nos tarifs sont constamment mis à jour afin que vous puissiez toujours bénéficier du meilleur prix possible.
5 Days w/o Flight
Code : TG1
Galapagos land-based tour.
à partir de
1 093,00 USDDétail des tarifs
5 Days w/ Flight
Code : TG2
Galapagos land-based tour including flight Quito-Galapagos-Quito.
à partir de
1 738,00 USDDétail des tarifs
5 Days w/o Flight SINGLE pax
Code : TG3
Single traveler including own room & all shared tours, 5 days program excluding flight to Galapagos.
à partir de
1 218,00 USDDétail des tarifs
5 Days w/o Flight BUDGET stay
Code : TG4
You can also stay in budget hotels Tintoreras in Isabela & Lobo del Mar in Santa Cruz. The itinerary is slightly different as well with Isla Fernandina on day 4.
à partir de
937,50 USDDétail des tarifs
- 4 nights accommodation in double rooms at a tourist class hotel (Hotel Fernandina in Santa Cruz and Hotel San Vincente or Laguna in Isabela)
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and one drink (juice, water or soft drink) during the meal
- English-speaking naturalist guide
- Snorkeling equipment on Isabela – mask, snorkel and fins
- Transfer: Puerto Ayora – Isabela – Puerto Ayora (by speedboat or public transportation)
- Transfer: Sta. Cruz – Isabela – Puerto Ayora – Baltra
- Flight Quito - Galapagos - Quito (if option selected)
- Flight Quito – Galapagos – Quito (if option not selected)
- Galapagos National Park entrance fee: $100USD (per person)
- Migratory Control Card: $20USD (per person)
- Bus from airport to channel (from where the tour starts) and vice versa, only if you fly with TAME $10USD (per person)
- Isabela dock fee $8USD (per person)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Drinks (except for one soft drink/ juice during meals)
- Food as not mentioned in the itinerary
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Operated by a multilingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- The operator reserves the right to change the itinerary without previous notice due to weather, National Park regulations or notifications and unforeseeable circumstances.
- The operator reserves the right to change the hotel to a similar hotel
- You will have a guide during the whole tour, except on the boat to Isabela and to Santa Cruz
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required