Langues de l'excursion
- Circuit complet en bus/autocar
- Guide professionnel, sympathique et instructif
- Ramassage à l'hôtel inclus
Day 2: Mpumalanga. Enjoy breakfast before setting out to explore the magnificent Panorama Route, one of the most scenic routes in the region, offering glorious views, spectacular landscapes and exquisite waterfalls. Visit majestic sights including God’s Window, the Three Rondawels and Blyderiver Canyon – the third largest canyon of its kind in the world, Bourkes Luck Potholes and the charming village of Graskop, one of the first gold mining camps in the country.
Return to the lodge for dinner and overnight. [Breakfast, Dinner]
Day 3: Kruger National Park. The day begins with early morning coffee or tea, followed by a thrilling open vehicle game drive (with English speaking game ranger) through Kruger National Park with pre-packed breakfast. Your guide will endeavor to spoil you with sightings of the “Big Five”, general game and prolific bird life. Return to the lodge for lunch (own account) and a short siesta. In the afternoon we will journey once again through the magnificent expanses of the Kruger National Park, unrivaled in its diversity of flora and fauna. Enjoy an afternoon of game viewing in your closed touring vehicle pursuing the Big Five and other rare and endangered species. Return to the lodge for dinner and overnight. [Breakfast, Dinner]
Day 4: Kruger National Park to Johannesburg. Enjoy breakfast before starting the return journey to Johannesburg. Arrive in Johannesburg, at O.R. Tambo International Airport, at approximately 2:30pm, where the tour ends on arrival. [Breakfast]
Sélectionnez un mois pour afficher le calendrier des disponibilités et le détail des départs.
Cliquez sur le lien ci-dessous pour vérifier le prix et la disponibilité pour la date de voyage qui vous intéresse. Nos tarifs sont constamment mis à jour afin que vous puissiez toujours bénéficier du meilleur prix possible.
Code : DEFAULT
à partir de
Kruger National Park, lion
- 3 Breakfasts
- 3 Dinners
- Open vehicle safaris
- Sightseeing as specified
- Professional guide
- Selected activities, including exciting game drives in the world-famous Kruger National Park and a full day exploration of the scenic Panorama Route
- Meals, other than specified
- Activities, other than specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- All departures in English with dual German/English commentary on selected departures
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required