During the day, you’ll visit Tree Brewing, Kelowna’s only craft brewery, to sample four of their seasonal and year-round blends, such as wheat ale, honey lager and dark beer. You can also try their cider, brewed only from apples grown in Kelowna (and gluten free).
You’ll also be introduced to Kelowna’s wineries, some that date back to the 1930’s as well as modern newcomers. You’ll visit up to three of the following wineries for 12 tastings: Sandhill/Peller Estates, Mission Hill/Quails’ Gate, Sperling Vineyard/Summerhill, Vibrant Vine/House of Rose/Camelot.
Enjoy lunch (own expense) at a well known local restaurant with a scenic lake view. Complimentary water will be available on the bus throughout the day. All tasting fees are included.
Back in town, you’ll sip fine spirits at either Okanagan Spirits or Urban Distilleries, the only two micro-distilleries in Kelowna. You might be tempted to taste a lavender gin, espresso vodka and smooth scotch and rum. Both distilleries take pride in their wide selection of premium spirits, that have been carefully crafted with natural ingredients and without chemicals or additives. You’ll sample six of their spirits and get a sense of the production process.
During the day, you can expect either a tour of a winery barrel room or a distillery tour, as time allows.
At the end of the tour, you will be returned to your Kelowna or West Kelowna hotel.
Sélectionnez un mois pour afficher le calendrier des disponibilités et le détail des départs.
*10:30am from November – April
Cliquez sur le lien ci-dessous pour vérifier le prix et la disponibilité pour la date de voyage qui vous intéresse. Nos tarifs sont constamment mis à jour afin que vous puissiez toujours bénéficier du meilleur prix possible.
Wine, Beer, Cider and Spirits Tour of Kelowna
- Venue fees
- Tasting fees
- Professional & entertaining driver/guide
- 3 Wineries (12 tastings), 1 Distillery (6+ tastings), 1 Brewery (4 beer tastings with optional cider)
- Hotel pickup & drop-off at most hotels along the main corridors in Kelowna and West Kelowna (there may be an additional charge for out of zone pickups)
- Transport by Luxury High Top Mercedes Sprinter (or similar) with large viewing windows, comfy seats and air conditioning
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please provide your hotel and contact information at time of booking. Note: exact hotel pick up time will be confirmed with supplier prior to tour date via email or text message
- There is no age restriction for tour guests, however, minimum drinking age is 19 years. You may be asked to present 2 pieces of picture I.D.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers. Underage, pregnant women or non-drinkers will be presented with tastings of local non-alcoholic products
- Code of Conduct: All wine tour guests are expected to conduct themselves with consideration to those around them. Excessive intoxication or use of foul language is not acceptable. You are expected to exercise appropriate behavior. The supplier reserves the right to dismiss anyone from the tour who does not conduct themselves in a respectful manner, adhering to this code of conduct
Si vous annulez de 3 à 6 jours avant la date de départ prévue, des frais d'annulation de 50 % seront appliqués.
Si vous annulez au moins 2 jours avant la date de départ prévue, des frais d'annulation de 100 % seront appliqués.