- Rencontre au plus près de la faune sauvage
- Très bon rapport qualité/prix
- Approchez au plus près de la faune indigène
- Activité en famille
- Guide professionnel, sympathique et instructif
- Transfert aéroport
The Seven Crown Hotel is the choice for this tour because of its customer service, amazing ocean view and its accessibility to the most popular restaurants and shops in La Paz. This hotel has an unbeatable location. It is set in the midst of the historic center of La Paz and located in front of the Malecon seawalk. Enjoy a renowned restaurant, bar, and the benefit of a location which places you within easy walking distance of the many tourist attractions. The hotel is a two minute walk from where your tours depart.
Espiritu Santo Island Tour (6-hour tour)
Snorkel, visit a sea lion colony, explore the treasures of this magical island. The island of Espiritu Santos is one of the most beautiful island in the Sea of Cortez. Its crystal blue waters allows for some amazing snorkeling with an abundance of marine life. You will depart from the dock at 10am and see the bay of La Paz, tour and snorkel with California sea lions at their volcanic habitat, stop at one of the white sandy beaches with crystal blue waters to snorkel in or simply enjoy the sun and scenery. Onboard features include restroom, shower, shade and music. Tour Includes a guide, catamaran tour, snorkel gear and wetsuit, boxed lunch, fresh fruit and non-alcohol beverages
Snorkeling with Whale Sharks (2.5-hour tour)
Outside of the Bay of La Paz and area is one of the most important feeding areas in the world for juvenile whale sharks. As the largest fish in the world they can be found feeding on the surface allowing snorkelers to approach and swim alongside. They are docile, harmless and beautiful, offering an amazing up close and personal experience. Departing at 11am, your professional guide will instruct and be in the water alongside you to ensure you have a safe and memorable experience. Good swimming skills are required. Onboard features include restroom, shower, shade and music. Tour Includes a Guide, catamaran tour, snorkel gear and wetsuit and non-alcohol beverages.
Sélectionnez un mois pour afficher le calendrier des disponibilités et le détail des départs.
Day 2: 10am
Day 3: 10:30am
Day 3: hotel check out 2:00 pm.
Day 3: return transportation to Cabo / La Paz airport
Cliquez sur le lien ci-dessous pour vérifier le prix et la disponibilité pour la date de voyage qui vous intéresse. Nos tarifs sont constamment mis à jour afin que vous puissiez toujours bénéficier du meilleur prix possible.
Blue Heron feeding with sea lions in background.
- Airport / hotel pick up and drop off (first and last day) in Cabo or La Paz
- 2 tours with all activities included
- Lunch (Espiritu Santo tour only)
- Fresh fruit
- Professional guide
- Snorkel gear
- 2 nights accommodation
- The listed price does not include a $5USD per person national park fee, payable at the time of tour check-in on one tour only. The national park fee is required by our local governing authority and is not within our control.
- Meals with the exception of lunch on the Espiritu Santos Tour.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Operated by a multi-lingual guide - English / Spanish
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 16 people per booking
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Additional nights stay available at a cost of $85.00 USD per night based on dbl occ. (4 in same room per family)
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Si vous annulez de 3 à 6 jours avant la date de départ prévue, des frais d'annulation de 50 % seront appliqués.
Si vous annulez au moins 2 jours avant la date de départ prévue, des frais d'annulation de 100 % seront appliqués.