Langues de l'excursion
- Circuit complet en bus/autocar
- Guide professionnel, sympathique et instructif
- Ramassage à l'hôtel inclus
Day 2: Oudtshoorn to Knysna- after breakfast, visit the spectacular limestone caverns of the Cango Caves, one of the world’s great natural wonders, sculpted by nature through the ages. Continue over the Outeniqua Pass to George, the sixth oldest town in South Africa, with many historical landmarks like the Slave Tree and King Edward VII Library building; said to be the best example of Edwardian architecture in the town. The tour travels via Victoria Bay, a beautiful cove enclosed by cliffs, to Wilderness, an attractive holiday resort with beautiful beaches. In the afternoon you’ll reach Knysna, known as the oyster box of South Africa, nestling on the banks of a beautiful lagoon in the heart of the Garden Route. Overnight in Knysna. [Breakfast]
Day 3: Knysna- after a leisurely breakfast you’ll enjoy a lagoon cruise to the Featherbed Nature Reserve, where you can take a trailer ride to the top of the Western Head to enjoy panoramic views of the town and lagoon, returning for lunch under the milkwood trees. The afternoon is at leisure to further explore this charming town set around a natural harbor lagoon. Overnight in Knysna. [Breakfast, Lunch]
Day 4: Knysna to Port Elizabeth- after breakfast, you’ll be transferred (unescorted, driver only) to Port Elizabeth. You’ll head eastwards along the Tsitsikamma Forest to Port Elizabeth, known as the “friendly city”, with a wonderful climate. The tour ends on arrival in Port Elizabeth. [Breakfast]
Guests may disembark, on request, at Port Elizabeth Airport.
Sélectionnez un mois pour afficher le calendrier des disponibilités et le détail des départs.
Cliquez sur le lien ci-dessous pour vérifier le prix et la disponibilité pour la date de voyage qui vous intéresse. Nos tarifs sont constamment mis à jour afin que vous puissiez toujours bénéficier du meilleur prix possible.
Code : TG1
The Comfortable option offers mostly 3 star properties. Departures in English with dual German/English commentary on selected departures.
à partir de
660,56 USDDétail des tarifs
A cut above option
Code : TG2
The A cut above option offers a mix of 3 & 4 star properties. Departures in English with dual German/English commentary on selected departures.
à partir de
694,89 USDDétail des tarifs
Best of the best option
Code : TG3
The Best of the best option offers a mix of 4 star properties. Departures in English with dual German/English commentary on selected departures.
à partir de
710,57 USDDétail des tarifs
- 3 breakfasts
- 1 lunch
- 1 dinner
- Sightseeing as specified
- Professional guide
- Selected activities, including a guided tour of an ostrich show farm and a tour of the Cango Caves
- Meals, other than specified
- Activities, other than specified
- Hotel drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- The school visit is subject to school being open
- Please note that the guests will be traveling on the same vehicle, but will be dropped off at different accommodation, depending on their accommodation choices
- All departures in English with dual German/English commentary on selected departures
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required