Langues de l'excursion
- Activité en famille
- Observez la faune et la flore indigènes dans leur environnement naturel
- Service personnalisé pour petit groupe
- Tous droits d'entrée inclus
- Guide privé, pour une expérience plus personnalisée
Sélectionnez un mois pour afficher le calendrier des disponibilités et le détail des départs.
Cliquez sur le lien ci-dessous pour vérifier le prix et la disponibilité pour la date de voyage qui vous intéresse. Nos tarifs sont constamment mis à jour afin que vous puissiez toujours bénéficier du meilleur prix possible.
- Welcome by aRepresentative at arrival to Lima
- 1 domestic flight: Lima - Cusco
- All transfers from/to all airports.
- Accommodation: 3* hotels (5 nights), camping (3 nights)
- All entrance fees according to the itinerary, an Inca Trail permit including
- Bilingual local Tour Guides as per the itinerary
- A professional Cook for the Inca Trail
- Porters to carry food, camping and cooking equipment and 7 kg of each passenger's stuff during the Inca Trail
- Meals: 8x breakfast, 4x lunch, 3x dinner and 3x afternoon hot beverages during the Inka Trail
- Camping equipment of the Inca Trail: personal double tents, Inflatable mattress (Term-a-Rest Mattress)
- A blanket and a pillow
- A sleeping bag (for up to -5°C) for the Inca Trail
- Duffel bag (for your personal belongings for the Inca Trail)
- Day Pack Rain Covers for the Inca Trail
- Rain ponchos
- Tables and chairs, a cooking tent with cooking equipment, dining and toilet tents
- Food for the Inca Trail
- Tourist land transportation in accordance with the itinerary
- Tourist train (Expedition) from Machu Picchu to Ollantaytambo
- A shuttle bus down from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes Town
- Pre and post tour accommodation,
- Last flight Cusco-Lima
- International flights and airport departure taxes
- Meals not mentioned
- Travel insurance
- Tips and baggage portage to local staff (please note: it is a custom to give tips in Peru; however, it is not obligatory)
- Other extras not specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Meal budget: Please allow USD$50-$100 for meals not included
- Single room: Please note that if you wish a "Single Room" option for this tour, you must contact the local tour operator to arrange this. Additional costs may apply
- Local flights: There is one local flight included in the cost of your tour. It is very important that you provide your passport details at the time of booking in order to process all air tickets. National flight tickets are issued locally and will be given to you prior to each flight departure
Your tour starts with pick-up at the Lima airport by a Representative. Then you are transferred to your hotel. The first day is an arrival day and no activities are planned, so that you can arrive at any time.
In the morning, you'll catch your flight to Cusco. A representative will pick you at the airport on arrival and take you to your hotel. The rest of the day is free to relax and explore around this fascinating city as well as to acclimatize to its high altitude.
Today, your guide will take you into the Sacred Valley of the Incas which is a lush agricultural region that keeps supplying Cusco with lots of its production. Visit the majestic ruins of Pisaq as well as its current famous handicraft market. Then, stop in Urubamba, considered to be the capital of the valley, to have a buffet lunch offering Andean cuisine (not included in the tour). Afterwards, continue to the picturesque town of Ollantaytambo with its Incan fortress before getting ready for our following hike, one of the highlights of the tour. Ollantaytambo is your first taste of what lies ahead on the Inca Trail. The town and fortress of Ollantaytambo are strategically situated overlooking the beautiful Urubamba River Valley. We spend the night in this small town before heading for the start of this famous Machu Picchu hike the next morning.
Day 4 to Day 7:
From day 4 to day 7, you start this Inca Trail and Machu Picchu tour on a morning trip to Km 82 - the initial hiking point. It is very important to not forget your passport with you because it is checked at the entrance as well as you get a stamp of the Inca Trail on it. Your Porters and Tour Guide are a guarantee that the Machu Picchu hiking Package is without any worries, so you enjoy its awesome Incan ruins (Llactapata, Runkuraqay, Sayacmarca, Phuyupatamarka, Wiñay Wayna) and spectacular mountain scenery every day as much as you can. The Inca Trail hiking finishes with a climb of antique Inka steps to Inti Punku (Sun Gate) to watch the Sunrise above the long-expected citadel of Machu Picchu!! Then, you enjoy a 2 and half an hour guided visit of the so called "Lost City of the Incas". Afterwards, you have an opportunity to climb either the peak of Huayna Picchu (45 minutes up and the same time back) or the Machu Picchu Mountain (1 and half an hour hike) on your own to take some panoramic pictures of Machu Picchu!! In the afternoon, you descend to the town of Aguas Calientes. The Inca Trail and Machu Picchu tour ends up by taking a return train to the Cusco City. Arrival in the evening.
Today is a relaxing day so you can explore the fascinating capital of the Incas, visit its markets, buy some souvenirs, do some optional activities as well as get ready for the last night in the city.
Today you'll be taken to the airport in Cusco and catch your flight out to Lima.