- Flexibilité d'adaptation de l'itinéraire à vos préférences
- Service personnalisé pour petit groupe
- Le circuit privé s'effectue exclusivement avec votre groupe et un guide/chauffeur
Once in the city centre discover the city's prominent landmarks without too much walking as your driver gives you historic and cultural background information. Visit the splendid Gothic church of Santa Croce with the tombs of famous artists and writers such as Michelangelo, Galileo and Dante as well as as its renowned leather school. Enjoy a stroll around the lively and colourful market of San Lorenzo where you will also find the Medici Chapels and the Loggia dei Mercanti. Discover splendid piazzas like Piazza del Duomo with the cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore and Giotto's Tower, Piazza della Repubblica - a lively shopping area, beautiful Piazza della Signoria and the Palazzo Vecchio with a copy of Michelangelo's David. If you wish to visit the Accademia museum to see the real Michelangelo David we can pre-book your tickets (at around 16euro per person) so you won't have to waste any time standing in long lines. Wander past the huge Uffizi museum and across the Ponte Vecchio with its exquisite jewellery stores towards Palazzo Pitti and the Boboli Gardens. Break for lunch (at your own expense) - your driver will make suggestions and point you in the right direction. You may be tempted to taste your way around the authentic central food market overflowing with cheeses, salami, proscuitto, bread, pasta, olive oil, wine. At around 15:30pm your minivan will be waiting for you to take you on the relaxing and comfortable journey back to your ship in the port of Livorno with arrival at around 1700.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Livorno port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Sélectionnez un mois pour afficher le calendrier des disponibilités et le détail des départs.
Cliquez sur le lien ci-dessous pour vérifier le prix et la disponibilité pour la date de voyage qui vous intéresse. Nos tarifs sont constamment mis à jour afin que vous puissiez toujours bénéficier du meilleur prix possible.
Renaissance Florence and the Uffizi Museum
- Bottled water
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- This tour is priced by the group
Si vous annulez de 3 à 6 jours avant la date de départ prévue, des frais d'annulation de 50 % seront appliqués.
Si vous annulez au moins 2 jours avant la date de départ prévue, des frais d'annulation de 100 % seront appliqués.