- Service personnalisé pour petit groupe
- Taxes, suppléments carburant et service inclus
- Ramassage et dépôt à l'hôtel inclus
First, travel towards Old Delhi and visit the Red Fort (closed on Mondays) with your guide. Spend an hour here admiring the building and taking pictures which will last a lifetime. From there, you will be driven to Jama Masjid where you will spend an hour with your local guide. Listen as your guide teaches you about the history of the building, and learn about the wonders of this 17th century building.
After that, walk or take rickshaw-ride to Chandni Chowk, one of India's most famous and popular wholesale markets. Then, experience different street foods at the famous Paranthe wali Gali. Walking or ride through the narrow streets for two hours and witness the lifestyle and architectural marvels of Old Delhi.
Then, head back to your car and drive to explore New Delhi. First, stop at Raj Ghat (the memorial of Mahatma Gandhi) for one hour and pay your respects to the father of the Indian nation. After visiting Rajghat, you will have lunch at a restaurant (own expense).
After lunch, drive past the Parliament House, the President of India's residence at Rashtrapati Bhawan, and India Gate while heading towards Qutub Minar. Qutub Minar is a beautiful Islamic structure which is the highest stone tower in Delhi. Explore the building with your guide for and hour and a half and listen to its fascinating history. After your time at Qutub Minar, you will be driven to the Lotus Temple (closed on Mondays) where you will spend another hour and a half. Well-known as the ‘Bahá’í House of Worship’, the Lotus Temple is one of the most famous temples in Delhi. After a peaceful prayer and some photos at the Lotus Temple, you will be brought back to your hotel at 6pm in the evening (as per traffic condition).
Sélectionnez un mois pour afficher le calendrier des disponibilités et le détail des départs.
Les ramassages aux hôtels commencent environ 30 à 60 minutes avant cette heure ; l'heure exacte de ramassage sera signalée lors de la reconfirmation.
Cliquez sur le lien ci-dessous pour vérifier le prix et la disponibilité pour la date de voyage qui vous intéresse. Nos tarifs sont constamment mis à jour afin que vous puissiez toujours bénéficier du meilleur prix possible.
Code : DEFAULT
à partir de
Delhi Must See Guided Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private guide
- Private transport by air-conditioned vehicle with driver (vehicle size depends on the size of the booking group)
- All taxes and fuel charges
- Government service tax
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Photo fees
- Personal expenses
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- If you would like to arrange for a different pickup time, contact the local tour operator after booking; tour operator contact information will be on your confirmation voucher
- The Red Fort and The Lotus Temple will be closed every Monday
- A maximum of 2 persons per booking
- Children must be accompanied by adults
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
Si vous annulez de 3 à 6 jours avant la date de départ prévue, des frais d'annulation de 50 % seront appliqués.
Si vous annulez au moins 2 jours avant la date de départ prévue, des frais d'annulation de 100 % seront appliqués.