Langues de l'excursion
- Départ le matin ou l'après-midi, au choix
- Explorez les rues de la ville lors d'une visite à pied
- Plongez-vous dans le passé, le temps d'un circuit historique
- Boissons gratuites incluses
- En-cas gratuits inclus
- Guide professionnel, sympathique et instructif
During this tour the group will learn about New Orleans rich history, explore Louisiana's complex culture, learn about our cuisine, see & learn about the architecture that makes our city so unique, and experience that magical mystery that makes our city so irresistible! During this tour children will see McDonogh Elementary school on St Philip Street where kids just like them go to school right here in world famous French Quarter! The group will visit locations where Hollywood Stars have decided to call the French Quarter home & where unforgettable movies have been filmed. Children will also learn about the Historic Events that took place in New Orleans, discuss New Orleans traditional burial practices, learn why we have above ground cemetery's & why by New Orleans tradition the same vaults are recycled & reused over and over again.
Kids and adults alike will enjoy hearing stories of Cajun superstitions & spells! They will also get to learn about Louisiana folklore, myths, legends that have been told for centuries pertaining to our city's voodoo, ghosts & vampires! The tour guide will even tell stories of the Rougarou who is said to live in the swamps of Louisiana!
During this tour guests will visit over 15 locations during this tour. Including National Historic Landmarks, The St. Louis Cathedral, The Cabildo, The Presbytere, St Anthony's Garden, The Ursuline Convent, & The LaLaurie Mansion known to be most haunted house in the city just to name a few!
Each Kids ticket includes the 2 hour tour, Choice of Drink (soda, milk, orange juice, or hot chocolate), & a snack (beignets) at Cafe Du Monde. Adult ticket price includes admission to the 2 hour tour but does not include a drink & snack.
All "kids" tours are given by the owner of the tour company who is providing this tour to guests. The tour guide is local, licensed, & registered with New Orleans Safety & Permits. The tour guide permit/license will be visible for parents to see during the tour.
Sélectionnez un mois pour afficher le calendrier des disponibilités et le détail des départs.
Les horaires sont susceptibles d'être modifiés en raison des conditions de circulation locales.
Cliquez sur le lien ci-dessous pour vérifier le prix et la disponibilité pour la date de voyage qui vous intéresse. Nos tarifs sont constamment mis à jour afin que vous puissiez toujours bénéficier du meilleur prix possible.
11am Kids Only Exploration
Code : TG1
Just for kids! Providing kids with an activity that is educational, entertaining & fun! During the tour kids will also get beignets & their choice of a drink from Cafe du Monde. 11am Group Tour.
à partir de
30,00 USDDétail des tarifs
4pm Kids Only Exploration
Code : TG2
Just for kids! Providing kids with an activity that is educational, entertaining & fun! During the tour kids will also get beignets & their choice of a drink from Cafe du Monde. 4pm Group Tour.
à partir de
30,00 USDDétail des tarifs
New Orleans Kids Exploration Tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Professional/local guide
- Walking tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 6 years of age must be accompanied by an adult
- Parents/Guardians must fill out contact forms for all children staying for tour without an adult
- A waiver must be signed to allow the tour guide to seek medical attention if needed
- The parent or guardian who checked the child in must pick the child back up at the correct time. Please do not arrive late
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, this is a two hour walking tour
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule tours due to inclement weather or any other acts of God. No refunds (for any reason including weather) will be issued from booking agent or tour group. We are not responsible for lost or stolen personal belongings or any injuries sustained due to the old, uneven and dilapidated streets and walkways. Participants have been warned not to obstruct the sidewalks or streets. We accept no responsibility for anything that arises from this or failure to follow any other instructions