Langues de l'excursion
- Départ le matin ou l'après-midi, au choix
- Offrez-vous une journée à l'écart du tumulte de la ville
- Service personnalisé pour petit groupe
- Taxes, suppléments carburant et service inclus
- Ramassage et dépôt à l'hôtel inclus
- Guide professionnel, sympathique et instructif
This thrilling tour will start in historic Haleiwa town on the famous North Shore of Oahu, Hawaii.In this vintage surf town, you will begin your day of adventure by jumping behind the wheel of your very own convertible dune buggy. We will make our way around the shore line of the north side and gorgeous bays with our first stop at the popular Laniakea (TURTLE!) beach. You will get to see beautiful green sea turtles in their natural habitat swimming in the crystal clear waters or even along the shoreline.
Next up, we will make our way over to one of the most popular waterfalls on the North Shore- Waimea Valley (a fee of $16 per adult is charged by Waimea). You will take a brief ride on a trolly through the gorgeous botanical gardens and see many native birds on your way up to the breathtaking waterfall. Here you can experience the valley’s 45 foot falls and take a quick, refreshing dip in the natural pool below. We will then jump back into the dune buggies for our next stop.
Now that you have worked up an appetite, we will arrive at Shark’s Cove (don’t be scared- the cove and tide pools are only shaped like a shark!). Here you will have an opportunity to grab a bite to eat at some of our local favorite food trucks with plenty of food options for even the pickiest eater.
Now we are onto one of the most beautiful lookouts on the North Shore- Pu’u O Mahuka Heiau. You will have a brief opportunity to checkout a breathtaking Waimea Bay as well as sacred temple ruins. This is a photo opp like no other, and if you are lucky, you can catch the adventure seekers jumping off of the famous Waimea rock.
Back down the hill we go, where you can expect a nice relaxing drive to Kawela Bay, with views of beaches and seasonal swells along the way. It is here that you can experience a secret beach, with a grove of banyan trees that will overwhelm your senses. As we walk towards the beach you will see movie and tv show backdrops that you might recognize such as Lost, Pirates of the Carribbean, and Hawaii Five-0. To finish up this stop, you will have the chance to hit a local fruit stand where there are always fresh mangos, coconuts, papaya, and many more goodies for your choosing.
Last but certainly not least we will begin heading back towards Haleiwa town but on the way we will stop at the world famous Sunset Beach. This beach is a part of the 7 mile stretch along Oahu’s north shore and offers the most beautiful white sand with waves to impress during the winter months. A quick stop for photos and we’ll cruise on back interruption free for the ride to Haleiwa town.
This is where your guided tour ends, but fear not, we are giving you some additional time to explore Haleiwa town before you jump back on the shuttle.
Sélectionnez un mois pour afficher le calendrier des disponibilités et le détail des départs.
Le transfert depuis l'hôtel commence environ 30 à 60 minutes au préalable
Les horaires sont susceptibles d'être modifiés en raison des conditions de circulation locales.
Cliquez sur le lien ci-dessous pour vérifier le prix et la disponibilité pour la date de voyage qui vous intéresse. Nos tarifs sont constamment mis à jour afin que vous puissiez toujours bénéficier du meilleur prix possible.
Tour Without Shuttle
Code : TG1
Have your own transportation? Select this option if you will arrive to our location via your own car, the bus or Uber.
à partir de
229,99 USDDétail des tarifs
Tour With Shuttle
Code : TG2
Need a round trip ride to our location and back? Select this option for a hassle free way to get a private ride to Aloha Buggies.
à partir de
254,99 USDDétail des tarifs
Pictures Always Included
- Bottled water
- Small-group tour
- Professional Guide
- Gas and fuel surcharge included
- Local taxes
- All activities
- The listed price does not include an optional $20 per vehicle physical damage waiver.
- Waimea Valley Entrance Fee ($16 for adult)
- Transportation (unless selected as an option)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Must be able to operate a 5 speed manual
- Minimum age is 21 years or older to drive a vehicle
- If there are multiple people in your group that would like to be a driver (and there are not enough buggies for each person to drive their own) we will rotate legs of the tour to allow for this.
- 2 Passengers will fit per buggy. 1 Driver and 1 Rider.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 8 people per booking allows our guides to ensure personal service.
- A small amount of walking is involved
- A current valid drivers license or passport is required to drive vehicles.
Si vous annulez de 3 à 6 jours avant la date de départ prévue, des frais d'annulation de 50 % seront appliqués.
Si vous annulez au moins 2 jours avant la date de départ prévue, des frais d'annulation de 100 % seront appliqués.