Langues de l'excursion
- Une expérience unique
- Visite avec guide local
- Déjeuner inclus
- Tous droits d'entrée inclus
- Ramassage et dépôt à l'hôtel inclus
Those looking to do some hiking can explore the 4-mile downhill trail from Glacier Point. The trail ends on Southside Drive, where the guide will be waiting for you. Continue on to a few other sites in the valley, all en route to the famous Ahwahnee Hotel. Known for its magnificent façade and architecture, The Ahwahnee was specially designed to highlight its natural surroundings, which include Yosemite Falls, Half Dome, and Glacier Point. The destination of queens and presidents alike, this distinctive Yosemite hotel offers a perfect balance of history, hospitality, and elegance and shines as Yosemite National Park’s distinctive AAA® Four-Diamond hotel.
Visitors who choose not to hike will drive back to Chinquapin and down to the Yosemite Valley. Starting from the Tunnel View, soak up incredible views of Bridalveil Falls, El Capitan, The Chapel, Sentinel Bridge, Half Dome and Yosemite Falls. Head to the Ahwahnee Hotel for lunch and then visit the meadows in front of El Capitan, where you might be able to see skilled rock climbers ascending its face. From there, drive along the Merced River to check out the President Roosevelt and John Muir campsites. Throughout the tour there will be ample opportunities to take beautiful pictures from the best locations.
Sélectionnez un mois pour afficher le calendrier des disponibilités et le détail des départs.
Cliquez sur le lien ci-dessous pour vérifier le prix et la disponibilité pour la date de voyage qui vous intéresse. Nos tarifs sont constamment mis à jour afin que vous puissiez toujours bénéficier du meilleur prix possible.
View of Half Dome from Glacier Point
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Lunch at the historic Ahwahnee Hotel (additional fee on Sunday)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Glacier Point is usually closed in winter from November to April. Any of the highlights listed on this tour may be closed due to weather or construction. We will do our best to show alternative sites.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Parents with small children must provide car seats and/or booster seats if necessary.
- Infants from 0-1 years must be in the back seat strapped into a rear-facing car seat until they reach 20 pounds
- Children between 1-8 years (or heaver than 20 pounds) must be in in the back seat (some exceptions apply) and strapped into either: a rear-facing car seat until they reach the maximum height/weight limit for the seat, a front-facing car seat with a 5 point harness until they reach the maximum height/weight limit for the seat, a booster seat if under 4 feet 9 inches and over the height/weight limit for a car seat or a regular seat belt in the back seat if taller than 4 feet 9 inches
Si vous annulez de 3 à 6 jours avant la date de départ prévue, des frais d'annulation de 50 % seront appliqués.
Si vous annulez au moins 2 jours avant la date de départ prévue, des frais d'annulation de 100 % seront appliqués.