Langues de l'excursion
- Circuit minibus en petit groupe
- Excursion de plusieurs jours
- Offre saisonnière
- Ramassage à l'hôtel inclus
- Équipement nécessaire inclus
- Petit-déjeuner inclus
After we picked you up at your accommodation in Reykjavik, we are taking the famous ring road towards the south of iceland. Our first stop will be at Seljalandsfoss waterfall. There you will have the chance to walk around the waterfall and take a look at it from every angle. Along our drive towards Skaftafell we are making further stops at Skógafoss waterfall and Vik with it´s famous black sand beach and basalt columns. From there we are heading to our accommodation for the night. Besides a relaxed evening we are also hunting for the northern lights. On the countryside with no light pollution we are having a good chance on seeing the colorful and fast moving lights. *Accommodation will be arranged at Hótel Skaftafell in November 2015 and from January 15th to March 15th 2016. From December 1st - January 15 accommodation will be at Hof I.
*The hotels detailed above are as a reference only and are subject to change based on availability and other conditions beyond our control. An alternative hotel with similar standards, quality and comfortability will be offered as a substitute.
Day 2: (B)
The first stop on our second day is the famous Jökulsarlon Glacier Lagoon with its floating ice bergs. From there we are heading to highlight of the tour, the ice cave. Your certified guide is already waiting for you with all necessary glacier equipment. A short walk on the glacier is bringing us to one of the ice caves on Europe´s biggest glacier. The cave is shining in an incredible blue color and offers great opportunities for taking pictures. On the way back we are taking a last stop and visit Skaftafell National Park. Back in Reykjavik we will drop you of at your accommodation between 21:00 to 24:00.
Sélectionnez un mois pour afficher le calendrier des disponibilités et le détail des départs.
Cliquez sur le lien ci-dessous pour vérifier le prix et la disponibilité pour la date de voyage qui vous intéresse. Nos tarifs sont constamment mis à jour afin que vous puissiez toujours bénéficier du meilleur prix possible.
- Guided Tour on the South Coast
- Guided Tour to ice cave on Vatnajökull
- Hotel room with bathroom, and breakfast (1 Night)
- Hotel pickup
- Small-group tour
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Warm outdoor clothing, waterproof jacket, waterproof pants, headwear, gloves recommended
- Good hiking shoes are recommended
- Hiking boots are available for rent, 1000 ISK per person
- Difficulty: 1 out of 5 (very easy), but the condition on the glacier
can be 2 out 5 (easy).
- You will have to be able to hike up to 3 hours in a day
Si vous annulez de 3 à 6 jours avant la date de départ prévue, des frais d'annulation de 50 % seront appliqués.
Si vous annulez au moins 2 jours avant la date de départ prévue, des frais d'annulation de 100 % seront appliqués.