Come explore one of the most bohemian neighborhoods in the world as we eat and drink our way to a better understanding of this country and its rich history.
Food, cachaça, beer and interesting stories are included.
Langues de l'excursion
- Conseils avertis d'une personne de la région
- Circuit tout compris
- Collations et boissons comprises
- Visite en petit groupe
- Imprégnez-vous de l'atmosphère lors d'une visite à pied
However, we will not only drink, we will also eat! Our next destination is to try the one of the most famous dishes in the city, the coxinha, a fried pastry stuffed with chicken, a classic São Paulo snack.
Then we will check out one of the coolest art galleries in the area to see the latest trends in the urban art scene.
After a bit of urban art, nothing quite hits the spot like some delicious cheese. We'll make a quick stop at the coolest cheese shop in the country, which should properly whet our palates for something a bit stronger. To really understand Brazilian culture, one must first understand its most famous beverage, cachaça. Therefore, our next destination, will be to in participate a cachaça tasting.
Finally, we will end up in a place where not only will you be able to hear Brazil’s most famous music, samba, but you will also learn a few of the dance moves! And while you are swaying your hips back and forth, you’ll be able to sip on some of the best caipirinhas in the city.
After the tour, those who want to enjoy the best of São Paulo’s nightlife can continue to hang out and impress the locals with their new dance moves.
Note: Our itinerary is subject to last minute changes.
Suggestion for before the tour: Try having lunch at the Pinheiros Market. We recommend Comedoria Gonzales or Restaurante Di Oliva.
Sélectionnez un mois pour afficher le calendrier des disponibilités et le détail des départs.
Cliquez sur le lien ci-dessous pour vérifier le prix et la disponibilité pour la date de voyage qui vous intéresse. Nos tarifs sont constamment mis à jour afin que vous puissiez toujours bénéficier du meilleur prix possible.
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Live entertainment
- Walking tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Use comfortable shoes and bring a sweater, the experience will go through different regions and is subject to temperature changes
- The city experience including transportation and small tastings of food and drinks. If you choose extra items off of a menu, you will need to pay for them
- Vacancies are limited and, unfortunately, we may not have space for any companions who have not registered beforehand and didn't receive a confirmation email
- It is best to bring only a few possessions and to be careful with your personal items
- If you would like to shop for souvenirs or buy some items that are not on our menu, please bring money (Note: We are unable to change currency)
Si vous annulez de 3 à 6 jours avant la date de départ prévue, des frais d'annulation de 50 % seront appliqués.
Si vous annulez au moins 2 jours avant la date de départ prévue, des frais d'annulation de 100 % seront appliqués.