Please note: This tour is seasonal and runs yearly between November and March. The date is subject to change.
- Équipement nécessaire inclus
- Petit-déjeuner inclus
- Ramassage et dépôt à l'hôtel inclus
- Excursion de plusieurs jours
- Adaptée à tous les âges et tous les niveaux
With an overnight ski package that includes a 1-day ski pass plus complimentary rental of ski gear (skis, boots and poles) and clothing (jacket, pants and gloves), it’s easy to hit the slopes with more than 30 runs to choose from. Day 2 is free for you to enjoy at your leisure, with lift ticket and rental equipment at additional expense.
Select from two options for Yongpyong Resort accommodation with lodging at a 4-star hotel or condo, including private bathrooms and complimentary breakfast.
Please note: A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
Sélectionnez un mois pour afficher le calendrier des disponibilités et le détail des départs.
Cliquez sur le lien ci-dessous pour vérifier le prix et la disponibilité pour la date de voyage qui vous intéresse. Nos tarifs sont constamment mis à jour afin que vous puissiez toujours bénéficier du meilleur prix possible.
Code : CONDO
1-night accommodation in a condominium, which includes a kitchen, at Yongpyong ski resort; 2 people per room ; *Room is subject availability
à partir de
395,00 USDDétail des tarifs
4-Star Hotel Accommodation
Code : HOTEL
1-night accommodation in a 4-star hotel room at Yongpyong ski resort; 2 people per room; *Room is subject availability
à partir de
395,00 USDDétail des tarifs
2-Day Yongpyong Ski Resort Tour from Seoul
- English-speaking assistant
- Overnight accommodation at Yongpyong ski resort (in a condominium or 4-star hotel room)
- Breakfast as per itinerary
- 2-hour ski lesson (2 hours)
- Day ski pass (max 8 hours)
- Ski gear rentals (skis, poles & boots)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Shuttle service
- Ski jacket, pants and gloves
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Goggles and helmet
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 3 years
- Please bring your own helmet, hat and goggles
- Please contact the local operator about exact pickup time upon booking
- 1 night accommodation at Yongpyong ski resort, 2 people per room
- Room types are condominium or 4-star hotel (room type of your choice may not be available during high season)
- You can ski on the 2nd day for USD85 (for ski pass, ski gears, ski jacket, pants and gloves)
After pickup from your hotel in the morning, board the ski shuttle bus (reserved seats) for Yongpyong resort, located an approximate 2-hour drive from Seoul.
Upon arrival, a representative takes you to check in at your accommodation and gets you fitted with the necessary gear — including skis, poles, boots and additional clothing like ski pants, jacket and gloves — at an on-site ski rental shop (or bring along your own snowboard).
Before heading to the slopes, you can purchase lunch at the resort (own expense). Then set out to enjoy the rest of the day skiing. You’ll have your choice of more than 30 slopes for skiing and snowboarding, plus two half-pipes, a gondola to the top of the mountain and cross-country trails. The resort is open for 9.5 hours with a 1.5- to 2-hour break between your afternoon and evening skiing for snow maintenance.
If you’re a novice skier, take advantage of a provided 2-hour lesson to learn basic stops and turns before heading up the mountain. Whenever you’re ready, ride the lifts or gondola to a selection of beginner, intermediate or advanced ski slopes to suit every level. Gaze out at the gorgeous scenery on Yongpyong Mountain, located 2,300 feet (700 meters) above sea level with an average of 98 inches (250 cm) of snowfall each year.
When you need a break, choose from several restaurants for dinner or enjoy a hot beverage (own expense).
Overnight: Condominium or 4-star hotel at Yongpyong Resort
Day 2: Yongpyong Resort – Seoul (B)
After breakfast at the hotel or condo food court (depending on your accommodation), you can hit the slopes for another full day of skiing (lift ticket, gear rental and clothing at additional expense). After check-out, you can store your luggage at your lodging.
When your time on the mountain is up, get your luggage in time to catch the evening shuttle back to Seoul, where you’re picked up and transferred you to your hotel.
Si vous annulez de 3 à 6 jours avant la date de départ prévue, des frais d'annulation de 50 % seront appliqués.
Si vous annulez au moins 2 jours avant la date de départ prévue, des frais d'annulation de 100 % seront appliqués.