Book by March 12, 2017 to save 15% off our previously offered Adult price!
Langues de l'excursion
- Service personnalisé pour petit groupe
- Plongez-vous dans le passé, le temps d'un circuit historique
- Tous droits d'entrée inclus
- Ramassage et dépôt à l'hôtel inclus
- Déjeuner inclus
- Visite entièrement commentée
Bukchon Hanok Village is home to hundreds of traditional houses called 'hanok' that date back to the Joseon Dynasty. The name, 'Bukchon,' which literally translates to 'northern village,' came about as the neighborhoods that the village covers lie to the north of the two significant Seoul landmarks, Cheonggyecheon
Changdeokgung Palace means 'to brighten virtue,' and is the name of Korea's most successfully preserved palace.Changdeokgung was designated as UNESCO's World Cultural Heritage in February 1997. It is one of the historic attractions that represent the beauty of Korea. People said this is the second beautiful palace in Seoul.
Jongmyo Shrine, built by Lee Seong Gye (1335-1408), was a primary place of worship for kings throughout the Joseon Dynasty and has been registered as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Suwon Hwaseong Fortress is an impressive structure from the latter part of the Joseon Dynasty (1392-1910) and the official fortress of Suwon-si, Gyeonggi-do. The fortress (constructed from 1794 to 1796) was built as a show of the King’s filial piety towards his father Jangheonseja and to build a new pioneer city with its own economic power. The fortress was designated as Historical Monument No. 3 in January 1963, and in December 1997, it was designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Hwaseong Trolley is a tourist train that travels between Mt. Paldalsan and Yeonmudae.
Hwaseong Hanengung Palace is the biggest shelter; Kings used them since the Jeongjo King period. This is the temporary palace where King Jeongjo stayed at the time of Wonhaeng (long journey) and also where he held a splendid feast on Hyegyeonggung Hong, his mother's 60th birthday and other events.Hotel → Bukchon Cultural Center → Bukchon Scenic Spot #4, #5, #6 → Jongmyo Royal Shrine (※National Palace Museum on Tuesday) → Changdeokgung Palace (※Gyeongbokgung Palace on Monday) → Sejong Center→ Via Insadong → Lunch(*Dolsot Bibimbap) → Suwon Hwaseong Fortress → Hwaseong Trolley → Hwaseong Haenggung Palace → Hotel.
Photos récentes de cette excursion
Sélectionnez un mois pour afficher le calendrier des disponibilités et le détail des départs.
Le ramassage à l'hôtel commence plus tôt
Cliquez sur le lien ci-dessous pour vérifier le prix et la disponibilité pour la date de voyage qui vous intéresse. Nos tarifs sont constamment mis à jour afin que vous puissiez toujours bénéficier du meilleur prix possible.
Code : DEFAULT
à partir de
- Admission ticket
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in downtown Seoul only
- Hotel pickup available outside downtown for an additional charge
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Trolley course could be cancelled due to bad weather or unpredictable situation on day of tour
Si vous annulez de 3 à 6 jours avant la date de départ prévue, des frais d'annulation de 50 % seront appliqués.
Si vous annulez au moins 2 jours avant la date de départ prévue, des frais d'annulation de 100 % seront appliqués.