Langues de l'excursion
- Conseils avertis d'une personne de la région
- Tous droits d'entrée inclus
- Boissons gratuites incluses
- Ramassage à l'hôtel inclus
- Visite en petit groupe
You will be picked up at your centrally located hotel in Shanghai and then brought to watch an amazing acrobatic show to start off your 6 hour tour. The ERA acrobatic show is a combination of traditional Chinese acrobatic arts and modern technology. Just like Shanghai, ERA evolves through a constant collision between the past and future.
After the show, you will explore Shanghai’s metropolis and start your fun nightclub journey. You will be taken to three or four different bars which each of them have their reputations and highlights depend on your preferences.
In the French Concession, there is a famous bar street, popular for its lively nightlife, hipster bars, casual cafes and restaurants. Some of the locals call this street "the center of the universe", obviously as "the new party-central” in Shanghai. Along this bar street, you will pick one of them to enjoy the great atmosphere.
You will have the chance to experience Shanghai's new breeds of "Speakeasy" bars. The name of the bar will not be mentioned as it is supposed to be "Speakeasy", you will find out once you arrive. The origins of "Speakeasy" can trace back to the 1920's. Amelia Earhart became the first woman to fly, the invention of bubble gum occurred, and many other exciting events and happenings made headlines. However, after a certain law was set into place, a rebellion began, one that was dark and devious. What was used to bring crimes rates down resulted, ironically, in the sky rocketing of gang activity and other criminal offenses. This was the prohibition of alcohol in the United States and Canada, commonly referred to as Prohibition. People were not willing to accept these terms, and so the birth of "speakeasy" came forth.
Speakeasies were hidden sections of an establishment that were used to illegally sell alcoholic verges during Prohibition. Some speakeasies were similar to today's clubs, as there was singing and jazz performances. To enter a speakeasy, one would need to say a password to the door person so they would know whether or not they were really secret agents. Nowadays, there are several speakeasies on Shanghai interstates, the fun of the mysterious.
Last, you will go to a jazz bar or dancing club based on your choices. You can either soak up jazz music or dance your life away in the modern techno tune. Both of them are carefully selected by an experienced tour guide, who is also a night crawler, just to ensure that you will have the most impressive night in Shanghai.
Sélectionnez un mois pour afficher le calendrier des disponibilités et le détail des départs.
Les ramassages à l'hôtel commencent avant cette heure. Contactez l'organisateur local pour vérifier l'heure exacte de ramassage à l'hôtel.
Cliquez sur le lien ci-dessous pour vérifier le prix et la disponibilité pour la date de voyage qui vous intéresse. Nos tarifs sont constamment mis à jour afin que vous puissiez toujours bénéficier du meilleur prix possible.
- 6-hours Shanghai nightlife tour
- ERA Acrobatic show Stage C upon seat ticket
- Enjoy access to local bars and nightclubs as mentioned in the itinerary
- Two free bottles of beer or two glasses of wine occurred in the first two bars (Bar street and the Speakeasy)
- All transportation during the tour
- Professional guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Extra drinks and snacks occured in the last bar (the jazz bar or the club)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please contact the local tour operator before 3 days of travel by email or phone if you want to upgrade your ERA show ticket; tour operator contact information will be on your confirmation voucher
- Please send your pick up detail by email or phone before 1 day of travel
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Minimum 2 pax per booking
Si vous annulez de 3 à 6 jours avant la date de départ prévue, des frais d'annulation de 50 % seront appliqués.
Si vous annulez au moins 2 jours avant la date de départ prévue, des frais d'annulation de 100 % seront appliqués.