- Le circuit privé s'effectue exclusivement avec votre groupe et un guide/chauffeur
- Visite complète de la ville
- Excursion de plusieurs jours
Meet your private guide at the Port of St Petersburg, and then set off to explore the city on your full-day tour. Your first stop is the Hermitage, St Petersburg’s prestigious art museum that started as a private collection by Empress Catherine II. Enjoy a 2-hour tour of its main rooms and learn about paintings by the likes of Da Vinci, Monet and Rembrandt, as well as the impressive architecture of Rastrelli — the building’s designer.
Travel into the city and, after a stop for lunch (own expense), head inside Peter and Paul Fortress, one of St Petersburg’s oldest structures. Built to protect the city against invasions, the fortress went on to become a feared prison, instead. See Trubetskoy Bastion — the one-time political prison of the Russian Empire — and St Peter and Paul Cathedral, home to the tomb of Tsar Peter the Great.
Your day then finishes with a port drop-off.
Overnight: your cruise ship at the Port of St Petersburg
Day 2: St Petersburg – Pushkin – St Petersburg
After a port pickup, travel to Pushkin to visit Tsarkoye Selo Parks and Catherine Palace. Head inside the stately building and admire its Rastrelli-designed architecture on a tour while learning all about Catherine I who lived there.
Stroll around the Great Hall, marveling at its frescoes, and then gaze in awe at the Amber Room — a replica of the original. Bedecked with mirrors, gold, gilt and mosaics, the original room was plundered by the Nazis and later burned to the ground. Other highlights that you may see include the White Vestibule, Pilaster Room and the Portrait Hall.
Stop for lunch (own expense), and travel to Peterhof, one of Russia's striking Tsarist palaces. Explore the vast estate with your guide and marvel at impressive water features such as the Samson Cascade and Joke Fountains. Watch where you walk; the Joke Fountains spray anyone who step on a certain paving stone!
After walking around Peterhof, travel into St Petersburg for a metro ride, and discover the lavish underground metro stations with their decorative interiors. Your tour then finishes with a port drop-off.
Please note: if Day 2 falls on the last Monday of the month, Catherine Palace is closed. The visit to Pushkin will be replaced with a visit to Pavlovsk Palace, an 18th-century Russian Imperial residence.
Worry-Free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Port of St Petersburg for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Photos récentes de cette excursion
Sélectionnez un mois pour afficher le calendrier des disponibilités et le détail des départs.
Cliquez sur le lien ci-dessous pour vérifier le prix et la disponibilité pour la date de voyage qui vous intéresse. Nos tarifs sont constamment mis à jour afin que vous puissiez toujours bénéficier du meilleur prix possible.
Shore Excursion: 2-Day Complete Experience of Saint Petersburg private tour
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottle of water
- Entrance fees and photo permits
- Local taxes and port fees
- Worry-free Shore Excursion Guarantee
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Metro fare (approx. 1 US dollar)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- A Russian visa is not required to take part in this tour
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- As soon as we receive your passport details, we will prepare and send your tour ticket to you. Please ensure you bring a print out of your ticket to present at immigration control upon arrival at St Petersburg’s port. Your ticket entitles you to visa-free entry into the city for your tour
Si vous annulez de 3 à 6 jours avant la date de départ prévue, des frais d'annulation de 50 % seront appliqués.
Si vous annulez au moins 2 jours avant la date de départ prévue, des frais d'annulation de 100 % seront appliqués.