Numbers are limited to 16 on this small-group tour, ensuring personalized attention from a guide.
- Service personnalisé pour petit groupe
- Visite complète de la ville
- Visite avec guide local
- Excursion de plusieurs jours
Sélectionnez un mois pour afficher le calendrier des disponibilités et le détail des départs.
Cliquez sur le lien ci-dessous pour vérifier le prix et la disponibilité pour la date de voyage qui vous intéresse. Nos tarifs sont constamment mis à jour afin que vous puissiez toujours bénéficier du meilleur prix possible.
St Petersburg Shore Excursion: 2-Day City Highlights and Pushkin Small-Group Tour
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Bottle of water daily
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entrance fees
- Port fees and local taxes
- Overnight accommodation
- Food and drinks
- Metro fare (approx. 1 US dollar)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Duration of tour is based on an approximate basis and includes travel time from hotel
- Tour may operate in reverse depending on your cruise ship's dates in port
- A Russian visa is not required to take part in this tour
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- As soon as we receive your passport details, we will prepare and send your tour ticket to you. Please ensure you bring a print out of your ticket to present at immigration control upon arrival at St Petersburg’s port. Your ticket entitles you to visa-free entry into the city for your tour
Meet your guide at the port of St Petersburg, and set off to explore the city on your full-day tour. Your first stop is Peter and Paul Fortress, one of St Petersburg’s oldest structures. Built to protect the city against invasions, the fortress went on to become a feared prison, instead. See Trubetskoy Bastion — the one-time political prison of the Russian Empire — and St Peter and Paul Cathedral, home to the tomb of Tsar Peter the Great.
Continue to the Church of Spilled blood and admire the beautiful, unique façades. After a stop for lunch (own expense), visit the Hermitage, St Petersburg’s prestigious art museum that started as a private collection by Empress Catherine II. Enjoy a 2-hour tour of its main rooms and learn about paintings by the likes of Da Vinci, Monet and Rembrandt, as well as the impressive architecture of Rastrelli — the building’s designer. Your day then finishes with a port drop-off.
Overnight: your cruise ship at the port of St Petersburg
Day 2: St Petersburg – Pushkin – St Petersburg
After a port pickup, travel to Pushkin to visit the Tsarkoye Selo Parks and Catherine Palace. Head inside the stately building and admire its Rastrelli-designed architecture on a tour while learning all about Catherine I who lived there.
Stroll around the Great Hall, marveling at its frescoes, and then gaze in awe at the Amber Room — a replica of the original. Bedecked with mirrors, gold, gilt and mosaics, the original room was plundered by the Nazis and later burned to the ground. Other highlights that you may see include the White Vestibule, Pilaster Room and the Portrait Hall.
Stop for lunch (own expense), and travel to Peterhof, one of Russia's striking Tsarist palaces. Explore the vast estate with your guide and marvel at impressive water features such as the Samson Cascade and Joke Fountains. Watch where you walk; the Joke Fountains spray anyone who step on a certain paving stone!
After walking around Peterhof, travel into St Petersburg for a metro ride, and discover the lavish underground metro stations with their decorative interiors. Your tour then finishes with a port drop-off.
Please note: In rare cases visit to Catherine palace can be replaced with visit to Pavlovsk palace due to days off and overbooking.
Si vous annulez de 3 à 6 jours avant la date de départ prévue, des frais d'annulation de 50 % seront appliqués.
Si vous annulez au moins 2 jours avant la date de départ prévue, des frais d'annulation de 100 % seront appliqués.