Langues de l'excursion
- Très bon rapport qualité/prix
- Ramassage et dépôt au port inclus
- Guide professionnel, sympathique et instructif
- Confirmation instantanée
There are 5 main stopping points in Rotorua and we circulate 4 times during the day. We also offer a final collection point at the Agrodome to fit in with their last show if needed. We then return to Tauranga by a different route, through forests, into deep gorges, past farms and kiwifruit orchards.
There is no obligation to visit any destination, just cruise on the coach, take a walk around as there are plenty of things to see for free, visit the shops, buy a picnic to enjoy by the lake front and much more.
The Rotorua Explorer visits the following 5 drop off and collection points:
1. Te Puia (also adjacent to Te Whakarewarewa thermal village, a 5-minute walk)
2. Rotorua Information Centre [ i-site] in the center of the city.
3. Rotorua Lake Front - adjacent to Volcanic Air helicopter and flight center and also the Kawerau Jet boat offices.
4. Polynesian Spa - a world famous natural geothermal spa, which is also close to the Government Gardens, Bath House Museum and the Blue Baths.
5. Skyline Skyrides Rotorua - also adjacent to Rainbow Springs (2-minute walk) and OGO, another version of the famous ZORB rides, a 10-minute walk.
You will be given a full info sheet on the day with a timetable that suits your tour departure time, which does vary from ship to ship. We also offer a discount of 10% off the usual ticket prices at our featured destinations.
We can also drop passengers at the River Rats and Raftabout rafting centre for their Kaituna rafting trips which is on the way to Rotorua. After rafting they will either drop you back in Rotorua City where you can join the shuttle back to Tauranga or meet the shuttle on its run back to the ship on the Old Tauranga Road if you have taken one of their longer excursions.
Want to try the amazing zip lining with Canopy Tours in Rotorua, then we can also drop you at their base after the first stop at Te Puia. We will then arrange to collect you at one of the above stops for your return to Tauranga.
If you wish to visit other activities not listed above, then you can often arrange transport to their activity at the Rotorua i-site. These destinations could include:
Agroventures - adventure activities
Hells Gate - geothermal valley and authentic mud bathing experience.
Wai-O-Tapu and Waimangu - geothermal sites about 20 minutes south of Rotorua.
Sélectionnez un mois pour afficher le calendrier des disponibilités et le détail des départs.
This tour departs at the time shown unless this conflicts with the ships ETA or ETD, in which case the tour will operate so that you are back in port at least one hour before sailing. Please meet us at least 15 minutes prior to the departure time.
Cliquez sur le lien ci-dessous pour vérifier le prix et la disponibilité pour la date de voyage qui vous intéresse. Nos tarifs sont constamment mis à jour afin que vous puissiez toujours bénéficier du meilleur prix possible.
- Experienced, professional and friendly guide
- 10% discount on main activities
- Comfortable, air-conditioned transport
- Full commentary
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Destination/attraction entrance fees
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants 0 to 3 are complimentary if seated on parents lap
- This tour is not suitable for users of mobility scooters [unless very small collapsible ones] or electric wheelchairs. Folding manual wheelchairs can be accommodated, but passengers must be able to enter a coach or minibus using the standard steps. Our staff can assist
- The driver will provide details of all destinations served by the Rotorua Explorer and advise the best order to see each destination to make the most of your day
- Tour departs at the time shown unless this conflicts with the ships ETA or ETD, in which case the tour will operate so that you are back in port at least one hour before sailing. Please meet us at least 15 minutes prior to the departure time
Si vous annulez de 3 à 6 jours avant la date de départ prévue, des frais d'annulation de 50 % seront appliqués.
Si vous annulez au moins 2 jours avant la date de départ prévue, des frais d'annulation de 100 % seront appliqués.