Drive through the neighborhoods of Chinatown, Beacon Hill Park and Cook Street Village, and visit the Mile 0 monument, where you have a quick photo stop at the beginning of the Trans-Canada Highway (Highway 1). Continue your tour to Craigdarroch Castle, a National Historic Site of Canada, where you’ll have a one-hour tour of the beautiful Victorian mansion.
Back on the coach, head to Mt Tolmie, just north of the city, for a photo op of the panoramic views of Victoria and the surrounding area, and then make the one-hour drive to Butchart Gardens, passing through the suburbs of Oak Bay and Saanich.
When you arrive, enjoy a ‘tea on the knee’ box lunch consists of savory sandwiches, homemade sweets and iced tea (see sample menu below). Sit down in a reserved area of the gardens to enjoy your alfresco lunch, and then wander around the gardens at your own pace. A National Historic Site of Canada, Butchart Gardens is home to more than 50 acres (20 hectares) of flowers and other plant life from all over the world. Check out the Japanese Garden, Mediterranean Garden, Rose Garden, Italian Garden and more.
When it’s time to leave Butchart, head just five minutes down the road to either Church & State Wines or Victoria Butterfly Gardens, your choice (they are next door to each other). At Church & State, tour the winery facilities and enjoy a tasting of some of its best Okanagan and Vancouver Island varietals. If you choose the Butterfly Gardens, take a behind-the-scenes tour of the tropical jungle environment, discovering birds, exotic wildlife like poison dart frogs and, of course, fluttering butterflies.
Meet back up with your tour guide on the coach and head to your last stop, the seaside town of Sidney, about 16 miles (26 km) north of Victoria. You have one hour of free time to explore the charming town — known as Sidney-by-the-Sea — at your leisure. Browse the independent shops, buy a snack at the local bakery or wander along the picturesque waterfront (food and activities at your own expense).
Your Victoria sightseeing adventure ends with the 40-minute drive back to the Fairmont Empress Hotel.
Sélectionnez un mois pour afficher le calendrier des disponibilités et le détail des départs.
Hotel pickups also offered (20 minutes prior to each tour) at:
- Harbour Towers Hotel
- Royal Scot Hotel
- Victoria Marriott Inner Harbour Hotel
Cliquez sur le lien ci-dessous pour vérifier le prix et la disponibilité pour la date de voyage qui vous intéresse. Nos tarifs sont constamment mis à jour afin que vous puissiez toujours bénéficier du meilleur prix possible.
Tour with Wine Tasting
Code : WINE
Victoria in One Day Tour including wine tasting
à partir de
141,30 USDDétail des tarifs
Tour with Butterfly Gardens
Code : BFLY
Victoria in One Day Tour including Butterfly Gardens
à partir de
141,30 USDDétail des tarifs
Victoria in One Day Sightseeing Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Admission to Craigdarroch Castle, Butchart Gardens and your choice of either the Butterfly Gardens or Church & State Wines
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Select hotel pickup available; guests must contact the local operator directly for more information; please see contact information on your voucher after booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Savory tea sandwiches:
- Locally smoked wild BC salmon
- Whole-grain mustard and maple-glazed smoked ham
- Cheddar scone
- Cowitchan Valley chicken, curry spices, toasted cashews
- English cucumber, fresh ginger cream cheese
- Signature candied ginger scone
- Strawberry jam
- Poppy seed orange loaf
- French meringue
- Battenberg cake
- Chocolate Irish cream truffle
- Iced tea
Si vous annulez de 3 à 6 jours avant la date de départ prévue, des frais d'annulation de 50 % seront appliqués.
Si vous annulez au moins 2 jours avant la date de départ prévue, des frais d'annulation de 100 % seront appliqués.