Langues de l'excursion
- Offrez-vous une journée à l'écart du tumulte de la ville
- Très bon rapport qualité/prix
- Explorez les rues de la ville lors d'une visite à pied
- Service personnalisé pour petit groupe
Arrival in Zagreb. Check in from 2pm at Petros Apartments 3* Zagreb. Private walking tour of Zagreb with English speaking guide. City tour begins in front of Petros Apartments. Short walk will take us to Mimara Museum and Marshall Tito Square, one of the most beautiful city squares, where we shall see the Croatian National Theatre building, Arts & Crafts Museum, new building of the Academy of Music and the sculpture The Source of Life, work of the prominent Croatian sculptor Ivan Mestrovic. We continue across the Flower Square, one of the most vibrant places in the city, towards the funicular. A short ride will take us to the Upper Town where we shall see Lotrscak tower that houses the Gric cannon which goes off every day to mark the noon, the seats of Croatian Parliament and Government, Saint Mark's church famous for it's picturesque roof with coats of arms representing the Three Kingdoms of Croatia, and Saint Catherine's baroque church built by Jesuits. We continue to the Stone Gate. The stone Gate was a part of defense system of Gradec and it is the only city gate that survived until present day. Inside the gate there is a small chapel with the picture of Our Lady, patron saint of the city. A short stroll across the open market Dolac will take us to the Cathedral of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary. Ladislas I, king of Hungary, founded the Zagreb Diocese at the end of the 11th century. Visit to the main Zagreb square Jelacic Square. We will end the tour at the beautiful park Zrinjevac. Overnight.
Day 2 : Zagreb - Plitvice Lakes
Morning excursion from Zagreb by car/van (exact time will be advise upon confirmation of the booking). Upon arrival at Plitvicka jezera visit this amazing UNESCO-listed park with English speaking guide. 16 crystalline lakes tumble into each other via a series of waterfalls and cascades. (entrance ticket is included). Every season has its own unique charm at Plitvice Lakes. After exploring Plitvice Lakes (around 4pm) return to Zagreb.
Day 3: Zagreb
Check out till 10am. (Private Zagreb walking tour can be arranged on Day 3 instead of Day 1.)
Sélectionnez un mois pour afficher le calendrier des disponibilités et le détail des départs.
Cliquez sur le lien ci-dessous pour vérifier le prix et la disponibilité pour la date de voyage qui vous intéresse. Nos tarifs sont constamment mis à jour afin que vous puissiez toujours bénéficier du meilleur prix possible.
Zagreb Croatian National Theatre
- 2 nights accommodation at self catering Petros apartments Zagreb 3* and city tax
- Private 2.5 hours Zagreb walking tour with local guide
- Excursion by car/van/mini bus from Zagreb to Plitvice Lakes with English speaking guide
- Entrance ticket for Plitvice Lakes
- Gratuities for local guide (optional)
- Transfer to/from airport
- Transfer to/from Zagreb Main Bus Station
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please wear a comfortable walking shoes for Plitvice Lakes excursion. A moderate amount of walking is involved with some steep parts. Not recommended for children younger than 3 years .Not recommended for travelers with health issues. Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities. Not wheelchair accessible.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- The apartment is for 1-4 people is 52 m² and It has a bedroom with double bed and a pull out sofa for 2 people in the living room